The 14 things you need to get you through the end of pregnancy. Plus a bonus sleeping Asian baby.

I don’t know why I was surprised, probably because my brain is 80% toilet water right now. But I was surprised how many of you are reading along with me, at the same stage of pregnancy as me. I mean I get it. Pregnant blogs make sense for pregs. But I did have to explain this to toilet brain.

So I thought that I’d share with you the things that were getting me through these last few months and weeks. Because this shit is real and I need real shit. Partly so I can actually shit. Partly so I can keep saying shit. This does wonders for my google ranking. Many of these things are good for non pregs too and just aspiring hippies or fatties. We’re all the same.

I’m linking a little bit different today. The picture is clickable to the link. It’s really for geniuses.

This my friends, is my numero uno favorite hippie discovery so far in my lifetime. It’s called Thieves Oil. And I mostly like it because in black plague time, grave robbers rubbed this shit on them when they stole magic crosses and rubies from graves so they wouldn’t also get the plague (THIEVES oil). I know. So smart. I love stealing ideas from criminals. Dudes, this stuff works. A few months ago during the pregnancy I got sick and I rubbed this stuff (highly diluted…one drop per teaspoon of a carrier oil like olive oil or sunflower oil) on my chest and feet. I have been known to host diseases in my body for a straight up month. Within 2 days the cold was gone. With the change of the season, I have been using it every night. Also, it smells like Christmas Santa Claus pants. It’s not cheap but I think worth every penny. Also the brand matters. You can find it cheaper but  you need a good quality oil.

Just to bump up my immunity as well I’m taking Vitamin C with Ester. I love this brand and it does the trick. The Ester is an old grandma who lives in the pill telling your body to feel better fast. She is very helpful.

And THEN my doula was like, idiot, you need vitamin D3 and then I saw the one legged lady on RHONY buy this stuff too (this brand) and I knew I needed it. For those of you calling out hypochondriac, I’ll remind you that I had a terrible flu/cold when my water broke early in my last pregnancy. I then had this cold for a month while by body tried to heal from a c-section while coughing and bruising ribs. Bite me.

I’m sorry this picture is tiny. But I like to imagine that I can put this tiny pregnant lady in my pocket and she will tell me secrets. (toilet brain). Anyway, I’ve posted this pillow before but now? THIS IS MY HUSBAND. Don’t worry, B has a body pillow too except he calls his, “his mistress”. I know, we’re F’d. Really I could never ever sleep without this thing. It is my jesus.

Many of you asked me about my go-to leggings. I have tried THEM ALL. I don’t like expensive maternity clothes so I always start with Old Navy and hated them. They tried to choke the baby out of me. These are the most comfortable. Yes they are from Pea in the Pod and yes they are 39 dollars (buy one get one 50 off now), but I promise you that they are so worth it. Anything there with the name “secret belly fit” means fatty comfy. The band comes up waaay over the belly and doesn’t dig it. It’s not overly tight and I die for them. I promise you. Worth it. Get black and gray.

I found this “dress” at Old Navy. Let’s call it what it is. Pregnant lady shirt that covers your ass. Online it’s pre-orderable but it’s in stores. I bought a large (I’m 5’2”). It’s great. Does the job, comfortable, cute and in a bigger size is like I’m so cool I wear things that fall off the shoulder. Put it with leggings, boots and a long necklace. Done. It comes in a bunch of colors. I say no to animal print though.

IF IF IF after all my nuttiness, I still get sick before delivery, I will buy this. This is a cold air oil diffuser and I will diffuse that Thieves business all over this air. Cold air diffusers are better for oils because heat breaks them down. I think I just out-hippied myself.

nap time

If I could buy more nap time on Amazon, I would. I would pay 49.99 per hour.

ok, you’re going to click on this and be like WTF Modg? An expensive square purple pillow? I hate you. Listen. If you are preg or have been preg you know what a pain in the ass it is to not be able to ever lay on your back. I learned this in yoga. You take one of these bolsters (they are very firm and special) and prop them up with 2 blocks (see below) to make the pillow lean on an angle and bam. THE MOST COMFORTABLE LAYING POSITION OF YOUR LIFE. You’re still probably like, dude, I don’t care. Get to 36 weeks and then talk to me about expensive pillows. You’ll buy 8.

Yoga blocs. One goes vertical at the top of the pillow and one is horizontal, closer to your butt.

Like this:

I’ve been “trying” to do a little bit better with my makeup and skin routine in terms of natural hippie stuff. But here’s where I’m sort of a snob. I love makeup. I love Sephora. I love anything that makes me look like an airbrushed toddler and tiara. But this stuff is good. It’s lighter, more natural, and it’s a BB cream. You know, that shit you keep hearing about and you’re like BB WHAT? It just means like tinted moisturizer that won’t murder your skin holes. It is actually supposed to make your skin better over time. And I’ve sampled them all. This is the best.

Yes it’s pricey. But I bought this stuff the day I found out that I was preg (Jurlique balancing cleanser for face) and I still have half a bottle 8 months later. It’s natural and does great things for your skin. Doesn’t strip it of oils but gets the grime and shit off. Love it. You need it. All of you.

Again, this falls into the IF I GET SICK category. Hold your vomit, this is fermented cod liver oil. I KNOW…DIE. But it is the gold standard ultimate forever winning hippie health remedy. Also it’s in a gel. Also you take it by the spoonful. You hate me. It’s ok. That’s why I’m ONLY getting this if I do get sick. It’s a million dollars but really does work. I hear that the cinnamon flavor tastes good. But I hear lots of lies all damn day.

Oh lower back pain, you asshole. It just happens when you’re preg and large. Nothing you can do. My heating pad and my body pillow makeout with each other and then we all have a 3 some. We make each other very happy.

enchiladas y nachos

ole.

And those my friends are my favorite things. Aren’t you glad I’m around now that Oprah is gone? Same but better.

As usual, share with me anything that I need to get me through these last few weeks. I’ll take what I can get.

Go forth and eat mexican.

POSTED IN: Awesome things,Preg Stuff,Stuff I like

Jackie October 3, 2012 at 2:23 pm

I’m not even pregnant but I’d like to see a picture of this yoga block pillow set up, please!

MODG October 3, 2012 at 2:29 pm

MS Paint picture added just for you Jackie.

Malisams October 3, 2012 at 2:31 pm

i’m 36.5 weeks and goddammit, i feel your pain. literally. ALSO i have the love of thieves deep in my heart. it’s amazing.

another hippie thing to try if you’re low energy (which why the hell wouldn’t you be): rhodiola. two of those on an empty stomach every morning and i have more energy to get me through the day, which is nice since i’m working full time up until i pop. which is hopefully soon.

ALSO, traditional medicinals’ pregnancy tea. tastes not bad, SUPER good for your uterus and prepping your shit for a swift, “easy”ish delivery. i drink it all day long and my OB is all “WHOA girl, those are some fucking contractions, you keep those up and you’ll deliver in no time!” hell yes.

good luck to you! our little tv tray is due 10/26, so i’m right there with you. all hail the october babies.

MODG October 3, 2012 at 2:33 pm

I like that your OB says fucking.

Malisams October 4, 2012 at 2:40 pm

I may have paraphrased just a little. Sadly.

Bailey@peppermintbliss October 3, 2012 at 2:35 pm

All I saw was blah blah blah….I’m 9 months pregnant and weigh 137.5 pounds blah blah blah.
I really hope you inverted the numbers, because if not, I am going to have to kill myself.

Lindsay October 3, 2012 at 2:45 pm

I was totally thinking the same thing! So sad for me, 137.5 pounds is me on a good day. 173.5 pounds was me on my delivery day! Ha ha!

Sara October 3, 2012 at 8:01 pm

Come on people. It’s all relative.

Amanda @ Living on Grace October 4, 2012 at 9:54 pm

disagree. it’s not relative. if you weigh 137.5 lbs when you’re pregnant, you’re probably at a good, healthy weight and not a complete blimp. right? even if you were tiny and weighed 100 to start, 137.5 is still right where you need to be. (which is why some people probably feel like complaining about 137 is loco.)

Sara October 5, 2012 at 11:35 pm

I am petite as well and anyone who gains ~30% of their body weight in pregancy (like I did) is uncomfortable, regardless of what the number says on the scale. A 30% weight gain for a 100 pound woman is 30 lb while for a 180 lb woman it’s 54 lbs. It is relative. Uncomfortable=uncomfortable.

Bryn @ Away at Home Mom October 3, 2012 at 2:35 pm

If you do get sick or really just in prep for birth and blood loss you NEED floradix liquid iron+ herbs. It is a miracle worker. My iron was WAY low when I was preg and I was going to “risk out” for my home birth and my MW told me about the iron and bam my counts were way up within a week! Lucky vitamin website is my go to for healing stuff. Great deals.

Bryn @ Away at Home Mom October 3, 2012 at 2:38 pm

It also got rid of strep throat that I had been fighting for half my pregnancy because I didn’t have enough iron and that was weakening my immune system.

Ashley October 3, 2012 at 2:36 pm

Have you tried the Smashbox BB cream? Was going to try the Stila one but went with SB instead. Liking it so far but curious to know if you’ve tried both and which 1 you like better?

MODG October 3, 2012 at 2:38 pm

tried it in the store. Liked Stila better

Kate October 3, 2012 at 2:36 pm

I would say wipe out all this shit and get a Tempurpedic Cloud mattress. Not ecofriendly and all, but a hell of a lot easier than complicated building blocks under pillows. I slept 12 hours a night when I was pregs because of this beautiful wonder. I never had back pain, neck pain, or sleeping problems. God, I feel like a salesperson now. lol

MODG October 3, 2012 at 2:38 pm

Kate I want one SO bad. But B says we need the billion thousand dollars to buy groceries and gas and other bullshit like that.

H October 3, 2012 at 3:00 pm

I went to Costco and bought a 3″ memory foam mattress topper. I won’t claim it’s as good as the whole bed, but damn it’s pretty good. I actually sleep — in the bed — now. My husband about had a conniption, but he likes me in the bed better than me on the couch.

AMK October 3, 2012 at 4:34 pm

There’s this classy little place called “Bob’s Discount Furniture”… They sell hideous furniture for giants and real housewives of NJ with credit issues… HOWEVER they sell a magical thing called the Bob-opedic Mattress. Get it. For reals. I have loved every night’s magical sleep I get on my bobopedic sparkle mattress. Trust!

Tia October 3, 2012 at 3:59 pm

Skip the tempurpedic, and go straight for the sleep number. The temperpedics aren’t in it for the long haul…and you end up leaving a pregnancy size dent in your mattress…forever. I’m all about the sleep number.

Loren October 3, 2012 at 7:39 pm

If you get a dent in your Temperpedic, they replace it for free for life.

Jill October 3, 2012 at 2:36 pm

I second the Thieves oil. I love Young Living products. I also recommend the Thieves lozenges – suck them right when you feel like you are getting sick, and they KICK it out. Also, the Thieves hand sanitizer is amazing. Thieves kills the flu virus, and is not a chemical = win. I rub it on my 3 year old’s feet before preschool to ward off the germs. Also by Young Living, I highly recommend Gentle Baby oil – you can rub it on the little one’s feet when they are fussy, or add it to baths. Also Peace & Calming oil is good for the same thing. Both smell AMAZING…. I could go on and on. I’ve been using that company for awhile. And you can become a distributor and get a way better price on their oils. I am a distributor only for that reason… I’ve never distributed anything to anyone else – mostly because I am a terrible sales person but partly because I am too lazy…. you are ALMOST to the end!! If Yo-she is a good girl, maybe she will come a week or two early. Wishing you all the best for the perfect delivery.

Stephanie October 3, 2012 at 4:15 pm

Jill, have you looked into doTERRA? I used Young Livings oils for years, but I recently found out that doTERRA are actually a higher quality, and are roughly the same price. Plus, they are the only essential oils company that has been approved by the FDA to take as supplements. I’m kind of in the same situation as you, I am just a distributor so I can get my discount! If you want more info on distributor pricing, let me know! :)

Stephanie October 3, 2012 at 4:15 pm

Also, my email is stephanielewis90@gmail.com :)

Ashley October 3, 2012 at 2:38 pm

Thanks for this, MODG. I’m six months pregnant, and unlike some other creeps I know, I am pretty much hating every second of it. I’m counting down the days until I can drink wine and see my vagina again. Until then, I’ll turn to these tricks to help keep me sane.

Lauren October 3, 2012 at 5:52 pm

Ditto on the alcohol and vagina…I’m 27 weeks…someone put me out of my misery…

Shonda October 3, 2012 at 2:41 pm

I’m not currently pregnant, but was this time last year with my little guy arriving this past February. I will highly advocate any pillows that can make sleeping, sitting or even just existing comfortable no matter the cost. Had I known of the above set up, I would have paid arms, legs and sold whatever it took to obtain any level of comfort while “sleeping” in bed. Those of you who have been 30+ weeks pregnant before understand the lack o’sleep that exists from no feasible way to find a position comfortable enough to stay in long enough to get to sleep before you have to get up yet AGAIN to go pee. Once you find that magic “formula” for comfort you will never want to move from where you are resting except that you have to pee and must move or risk wetting the bed. Maybe there would be a market for Depends for pregos??

H October 3, 2012 at 3:02 pm

Yep. I’ve spent an ungodly amount on pillows through 3 pregnancies.

Sarah October 3, 2012 at 2:42 pm

I need a tutorial on how to get in that body pillow. I just picture myself trying to nuzzle in and getting all sorts of screwed up.

Serial October 3, 2012 at 2:45 pm

I think we should start a blog called “Hippie shit for people who still want to look sparkly.” And then we will make a million dollars. Because every time I hear people talk about how the stuff I love to slather on my face is carcinogenic, I die a little inside.

But I guess that’s better than dying all the way on the outside.

Of cancer, I mean.

Wow. Sorry to be all Debbie Downer. But this is what the hippies are doing to my non-preg, non-toilet brain.

Amy October 3, 2012 at 2:47 pm

Dude, I don’t wanna hear about your 137.5 lbs. I am 5’1″ and started at 103 and am now at 151 lbs! With 7 weeks to go. What I’m saying is, I’m super jealous. My ass is probably as big around as your cute belly. And I’m going to try this list, especially the makeup and especially not the cod liver oil.

Bridget October 3, 2012 at 2:50 pm

THANK YOU FOR THIS LIST.

I am just starting my third trimester/FATmester and need all the advice I can get! I am measuring waaaayyyy big right now – at 26 weeks I look 38 weeks! – and have been really feeling the uncomfortableness.

Alex @ Before The Baby Wakes October 3, 2012 at 2:55 pm

I just had my baby 5 weeks ago. At the end the sleeping was the worse. But what I found that worked for me was chamomile tea at night & since I was having a homebirth I tried a hypno-birthing CD. I didn’t use the techniques for labor BECAUSE I kept falling asleep while listening. BUT whenever I would have tea & listen to the CD I would have the most glorious night of sleep ever.

Erin October 3, 2012 at 3:29 pm

I fell asleep every single time I practiced my hypnobirthing. Did you end up using it for birth?

MODG October 3, 2012 at 3:31 pm

I fell asleep too and it did nothing for me in labor

Erin October 3, 2012 at 5:15 pm

Are you planning on trying with it again? I lied to my husband and told him we need take the class over. I thought he was going to die. I haven’t told him I’m joking. It could be awhile.

Meagan{Green Motherhood} October 3, 2012 at 3:02 pm

Yay! for Thieves Oil! So glad it worked for you.
I keep tons of it in storage just incase we have another pandemic outbreak. If it saved the Theives, it will save me :) (yes, I worry about these kind of crazy things)

Claire Kiefer October 3, 2012 at 3:05 pm

I have never been pregnant and don’t intend to be any time soon, and therefore I am embarrassed to admit that I am SERIOUSLY considering buying one of those pregnancy body pillows. I keep hearing you pregnant girls rave about them and now I am green with envy. I like to sleep surrounded by pillows, and a big long one sounds dreamy. So there is my confession.

Sue Diamond-Phillips October 3, 2012 at 3:17 pm

I have pretty much totally decided to flip the bird at paying the mortgage and buy whatever you tell me to. I’m not even joking.

Amanda October 3, 2012 at 3:28 pm

Where do you all get the 137.5 lbs from? I dont see that any were..

Almost there MODG. Can’t wait to be preg one day and use all these things…?

MODG October 3, 2012 at 3:30 pm

I deleted it because I really don’t like any comments judging anyone’s weight ( lots or little)

Amanda October 3, 2012 at 3:38 pm

OOOO gotcha. I can see how that would start some majah internet dramaaaa.

M October 3, 2012 at 3:52 pm

I’m 38 weeks and I want this baby out! For now, I am so with you on all the pillow shit. I have to have my body pillow at night, along with an extra bed pillow up against my back for the effing sciatica, then two more for my fabulous and puffy pregnant face. I woke up at 3 am to change my screaming 16 month old this morning, and my loving partner grabbed one of my precious pillows. I ripped him a new asshole. Not okay.

Leigh October 3, 2012 at 4:03 pm

That pillow set up sounds amazing. When I was pregs with #1 I slept OK but had some serious reflux going on which meant if I tried to sleep flat (on my side) then I would wake up feeling like I was going to vom. I ended up using 2 or 3 pillows to get the angle so that I wouldn’t have that God awful feeling in my throat all night. Next time I’m knocked up I’m totally doing your pillow arrangement.

TBag October 3, 2012 at 4:08 pm

Totally bookmarking this page….well hell…this entire website for the “blissful” 9 months of pregnancy! Can’t wait!

Stephanie October 3, 2012 at 4:10 pm

MODG. Ok. I have to tell you a little hippie secret. That Thieves oil that you love? I know of one that is actually better, made by doTERRA, and I can help you get the same price. It’s the only essential oil company that has been approved by the FDA. I have used Young Living’s oils before, and now that I use doTERRA, I must say I think they work a lot better. :) They also have awesome ones that you can use for colic/upset stomach/babies who won’t sleep.
But for real. And even though the prices look higher, I can get you my discount (since I think you’re great and all). :) Which makes them actually a little bit cheaper than Young Living.

Karena October 4, 2012 at 12:29 pm

Do I have deja vu or have you posted about the product you’re selling before?

tara October 3, 2012 at 4:28 pm

i can only see three pictures on my computer and am sad i’m missing the body pillow picture :(

but so excited to read another post, i was afraid you weren’t going to post until you had Yoshe (and I can’t WAIT to here the amazing name that you punched a dog in the face for-which the dog deserved)

tara October 3, 2012 at 6:42 pm

and i can’t spell. hear not here

Leisha October 3, 2012 at 7:25 pm

Tara, I couldn’t see the pics either. So I switched browsers (from Firefox to Chrome) and there they were. Pics. Awesome pics. Good luck!

tara October 8, 2012 at 3:56 pm

thanks leisha. i felt so left out not being able to see them

lindsay October 3, 2012 at 8:39 pm

I’m about 5 seconds pregnant with my second and I know that leggings will be a must down the road! These leggings look amazing, but all the reviews say they’re loose at the ankles…please tell me they are lying?!

Ashlee October 3, 2012 at 8:42 pm

I’m no pregnant, but one thing that got me through my pregnancies (because I had horrible hemorrhoids) Motherlove Herbal’s Rhoid Balm. Better than anything a doctor will give you. It isn’t expensive and it lasts a while. I still have some. http://www.motherlove.com/product/1200-Rhoid-Balm.html

kpa October 3, 2012 at 8:51 pm

What is the non-preg equivalent of PITP leggings? I had my baby 8 months ago but I still want to wear them!

Karena October 4, 2012 at 12:32 pm

This ^^^

Lexi October 3, 2012 at 8:58 pm

Thank you for the sleeping Asian baby… she is everything I never knew I needed. Hang in there pregs MODG!!!!!

Alissa October 3, 2012 at 9:03 pm

Thanks for the tips, modg. I’m 34 weeks prego and ready to have this baby yesterday. You know it’s bad when sitting on the COUCH is uncomfortable. Here’s what has kept me semi-sane over the past 8 1/2 months: Arnica gel for back pain, Target stretchy workout capris (I have 3 pairs and they’re ALL I wear- I’m the hotness.), pickles for heartburn/acid reflux, Earth Mama Angel Baby Stretch Oil for my itchy belly, and Burts Bees tinted lip balm so I can feel pretty. Love to all the prego ladies out there- this shit sucks sometimes!

Nicole October 3, 2012 at 9:09 pm

Balls got me through my last two months of my last pregnancy. You read that right. BALLS.

Doesn’t matter if you want to call it a stability ball or birth ball (for the hippie in us all). I had a pink one that was just my size (5ft 4in). But I seriously LIVED on my bright and shiny pink birth ball. I’d come home after work and set up in the living room. Laptop sitting on our ottoman, me sitting on the ball, watching tv and playing on FB or shopping. HEAVEN.

And it helps get baby in a good position to help labor. I went from 5cm to baby in under an hour. Coincidence? Maybe. But why risk it?

SunnySide October 3, 2012 at 11:01 pm

I just discovered your blog and I am LMAO over here! Honestly, some of the funniest stuff I’ve read in a reallllllly long time. Thanks for the much needed laughter!

PS: my husband is now going to call his body pillow “his mistress.” Total copycat…

Hannah Elise October 4, 2012 at 2:46 pm

Aside from the whole immune-boosting thing, the fermented cod liver oil is a great thing to take while you’re preggo and nursing anyway. (Just don’t tell my OB, who is like.. convinced that fish is evil. Or something.) Awesome healthy fats for baby’s brain, which tend to be sorely lacking in the Standard American Diet. Yarp. I’ve got some plain ol’ cod liver oil that our local health food store carries, but now that I’ve discovered that a) I can stomach it and b) the Wee Goon actually takes it with his liquid multivitamin like there’s no difference, I am totally putting together a co-op with local friends to order Green Pastures fermented cod liver oil. For reals. If you can get together 12 items (not 12 people, but 12 items total), you get $10 off per bottle. Worth it, no?

Hannah Elise October 4, 2012 at 2:53 pm

Oh, yeah. And then there’s these. TriLight Health’s pregnancy-safe herbal formulas. I’m already on their Herbal Minerals and Tri-Iron because of some nutritional deficiencies I had before getting preggo (undiagnosed gluten intolerance, see). Lo and behold, they finally brought my iron levels back to normal. But anyway.. I am hoping to get their Labor Prep formula once I hid third trimester (wait, what am I talking about? I’ll be third trimester this Sunday. Crap.) but they also have formulas for mastitis and constipation and sleep support and inducing labor naturally and… anyway. I thought that with your interest in The Hippieness, you might want to look into them. :)

heatheradair October 4, 2012 at 3:03 pm

(YES to Stila. I’m SO GLAD to see someone else loves this, too I feel like a Stila BB Evangelist these days, gettin’ all red in the face over how AMAZING that stuff is. And I’ve tried ‘em all, too — from Garnier to Dior, and I can’t go without the Stila. and ya know: it DOES make your skin look better over time. My skin’s never been nicer. Only thing I’ve changed: the STILA BB GUNK. It’s the miracle-goop.)

Lisa @bitesforbabies October 4, 2012 at 6:39 pm

I second the “pregnancy shirt that covers your ass!!!!!”

Una October 4, 2012 at 10:54 pm

I STILL wear some low-rise gray Gap maternity leggings I rocked throughout pregnancy. They are so soft and comfy they must be made of angel farts. No belly band–but then again I had a September baby so midsection sweat stain avoidance was a priority in my life.

Katy October 5, 2012 at 8:39 am

And…crap. This is when I realize that not only did I not figure out you were you when our sons had swimming together, but we also were in the same pre-natal yoga class last time around. I think. I’m an oblivious idiot. Who really has read for a very long time. Just clueless.

SusanL October 5, 2012 at 9:10 am

Dude, totally second the body pillow as essential when pregs. I’m 26 weeks with my first , and been sleeping with mine since 12 weeks or something. My husband calls it the isolation pillow, but he deals with it.

Also, Motherhood Materitny has the most comfortable underwear EVER. Was I the only one who was surprised in having to buy new underwear when I got pregnant because my existing ones were digging into my stomach? Anyhow, they have like, no elastic, and stay up by magic. And no elastic digging into my stomach = one very happy pregnant lady.

Pam C October 5, 2012 at 11:03 am

I really don’t understand where people come off thinking it’s okay to pass judgement on how much you weigh! I don’t usually read all the comments on blogs but figured someone might have something interesting to add to your list. But really??!?!?! I’m 22 weeks and have been told I’m way too big it must be twins and are you sure you’re even really pregnant you’re still so tiny all in the same day.

I don’t get what it is about pregnancy that makes your body everyone else’s business. It’s bad enough you have a gyno up in your business all the time. Women are their own worst enemies, bashing and judging each other based on a scale number and then going around town spouting out “I am more than just a number on a scale.” You women suck.

shelley October 5, 2012 at 2:20 pm

M-
I am not pregnant-in fact my babies are 31 and 27… delivered by C-section and staples-But I read you all the time because you are funny and have an awesome attitude and I would totally want you to be my daughter and drink wine with me when your assignment is over—hang in..
PS
I think my first word was shit-my mom said it all the time. shit
S

Amanda October 7, 2012 at 9:17 am

MODG, I’m curious what your whole skin care routine is (while pregnant). Care to indulge me?

Kallie October 7, 2012 at 11:40 pm

MODG, did you know that BB cream is Asian? The science of it all originated in Korea wayyyyy back in the day. Enjoy that knowledge.