My last time on the toilet before the baby comes. No. My last time STANDING on it.

I have good friends. Real ones that don’t just live on the internet. Internet people are good too. Usually. But these people I’ve actually seen and touched. Well, not like really touched. I don’t like to touch or be touched. Ask B. He’s thrilled with that.

But my good friends are throwing me a Sprinkle. I like to call it Mah Sprankle. Do you know what a Sprankle is? It’s a little baby shower. Get it? Just a sprinkle. Yeah, I thought it was a sex thing too at first. Like that one pee episode of Sex and the City. It’s not.

I am usually very uncomfortable with parties in my honor. I have been known to find out about surprise parties and cancel them. I just feel strange with all these people there just for me. Like I should do a tap solo or something to express my gratitude. (which 6 years at Knecht Dance Acadamy could definitely allow). I know, from someone who thrives on internet attention, you’d think I’d be all over parties about me. These are the things that therapy is for.

But I am super happy and grateful to my friends for throwing Mah Sprankle. And of course, there is a fashion dilemma. Of course it’s all about renting dresses. But this time THIS TIME I have something new to present to you and you are going to shit yourself over it.

I don’t get any referral fee or points for this, which is balls because you pregs are going to be all over it. But first you help me pick a dress and then I’ll give up the info. See how that works? That’s because we’re FRIENDS.

Ok we’re choosing between 4 dresses today. Keep the following in mind:

• Shoes and accessories are all subject to change
  • I will be a full 8 months preg at Mah Sprankle (I am 7 in these pictures)
  • Mah Sprankle is fairly casual. So regardless I’m prob going to be overdressed. Whatever. Here we go
  • Getting up onto this toilet, this preg, was no joke. It won’t be a happening again for a long LONG time.

Couple notes: I’m super afraid that I’m still going to blow up in the face and body like Bethenny did when she was preg like a month before her baby was born. It’s a REAL possibility. I met Bethenny, I was that skinny in 4th grade and never again.

I have my 2 faves but of course I asked most of my friends and got a different answer from everyone. So I need some internet consensus.

Tell me your fave and how you would accessorize it. Statement necklace? Big earrings? Leopard shoes? Fascinator and whip? Also tell me if I should really trust you. Like go ahead and tell me that you are a stylist for Rachel Bilson so I take your comment seriously. You can also tell me if you have daughters named Honey Boo Boo and Pumpkan and don’t know much ’bout no clothes.

NOW for the goods.

The website is called Mine For Nine All of these dresses are rented for like 20 bucks. AND AND AND I get them for a month! AND AND AND I can send back any that I don’t want within 3 days for a full refund. FULL REFUND. This is amazing. The dresses are all great quality. The red and the gray are Isabella Oliver which is like fancy shmancy preg wear that only famies would ever actually buy.

Yes I love renting clothes. RENTS FOR LIFE.

now make with the advice.

your favorite preg.

ok…prob like your 3rd favorite preg.

POSTED IN: Awesome things,Preg Stuff,Stuff I like,Stuff on a toilet,Style

Cara Staten September 17, 2012 at 9:11 pm

I really love the gray dress. Super hot.

jenn September 17, 2012 at 9:11 pm

I love the blue or the gray! Both very nice fall colors and look great on that baby belly!!

krista September 17, 2012 at 9:12 pm

i love the first one the color is great on you, the bottom one is my second choice but the length is a little odd, but again it is such a nice color on you. i think next month the wrap will look super awkward and the green color might wash you out if you lose your tan and something about the second to last one kind of bothers me, like if baby girl moved id see her foot or something.
whatever you choose im sure you will rock though.

samantha September 17, 2012 at 9:12 pm

well you look like a rockstar in them all my favorite is the green!

Mimi September 17, 2012 at 9:12 pm

Red – Blah
Green – Fucking heinous
Gray?- Sexy hot mama; too sexy for “mah sprinkle”
Blue – Beautiful and Classy!

Rae September 17, 2012 at 9:40 pm

I agree with the above post, especially the fucking heinous green, but I don’t think the gray is too sexy. My credentials are that we are the same amount preg, and I get lots o’ compliments at work each day with my ability to still look cute-ish at 33 weeks preg.

C September 18, 2012 at 8:18 am

Totally agree. Gray is my fav, but not for that occasion. The red is a weird length. I vote blue. Big necklace, lots of bangles, keep the nude shoes. Perfect!

Jenn September 18, 2012 at 10:01 am

I 100% agree with Mimi and I have to disagree with Rae – the Gray looks AH-MAZ-ING. Yeah, it’s super sexy, but these are your besties right? Not your co-workers or internet stalkers! Love the sleeve length (only b/c w/my 2 girls, my arms ballooned – not my face!) and the length makes up for the sexy fit. LOVE it. Blue is my second choice – super classy.

I worry about the wrap part of the green/red – is it not going to wrap enough when your baby and belly is one month bigger? ;o)

Karen September 18, 2012 at 12:31 pm

Mimi is right on! The blue and gray are both gorg, but gray doesn’t scream “sprinkle” to me.

Monique September 18, 2012 at 1:06 pm

100% agree with Mini. I love the blue one, the cut and color.

JB September 17, 2012 at 9:14 pm

I vote option A-the bright blue one. I’ll leave the accessorizing to the rest :-)

AmyIrene September 17, 2012 at 9:14 pm

#3-Grey. Show off that beautiful belly full of princess! It’s very Reese Witherspoon and she was totally just voted “best dressed pregnant lady” in some magazine.

julie s. September 17, 2012 at 9:14 pm

The blue one…and it definitely calls for a fascinator and whip.

Jana September 17, 2012 at 9:14 pm

Gray dress=YES. No necklace, hot earrings.

Sarah September 18, 2012 at 5:51 pm

Agree, Grey equals YES! Nude shoes. Bangles and earrings. Rock that belly!!!

Anne September 17, 2012 at 9:15 pm

Gray or blue!! I don’t care for the color of the green, and the red is a weird length. I can’t wait to hear about your gifts!!

jenn September 17, 2012 at 9:15 pm

first one or the black one.
the black shows off your bump but also your amazing bod. it’s totally something michelle obama would wear when she was preggers. the blue one just also looks super awesome with a pregnant belly and i’m sure it will be bigger in a month it will be a lot more comfortable and you’ll have some room.
the others are nice from the front but the way they decide to end after your bump is kinda weird and like they’re giving up. they arnt sure if they’re showing off your bump or being all flowy and to extenuate it either.
and really, can anyone get away with empire waste when they aren’t pregnant? and isnt that the reason everyone gets preggers in the first place? empire/baby doll dresses and shirts? just me? k.

i’d totally wear the blue with a giant chunky awesome necklass maybe in gold with orange or coral or even minttttt! OR something gold and long or gold and chunky with awesomely bright shoes.

ElisaM September 17, 2012 at 9:32 pm

I’m just going to agree with everything you just wrote.

anna September 17, 2012 at 9:15 pm

my vote is 1. grey, 2. red, 3. blue, 4. green… don’t wear the blue or the green one… the grey is the perfect neutral for accessorizing!!

Amanda September 17, 2012 at 9:24 pm

I approve this comment. I REALLY like the red, but it is a weird length. Grey + Leopard shoes + Giant camel/amber necklace. Red + Turquoise necklace +Leopard shoes.

My only qualification is that I have been pregnant 4 times and people are always telling me what a super hot pregnant lady I am (ok, so just my BFF and a few randoms, but still, hot pregnant, not cute pregnant). I actually kinda love being pregnant because I don’t get the nose spreads and I feel so beautiful (ergo, 4th pregnancy). Oh, was this rectangle not for me to type about how hot and so beautiful I feel when pregnant? My bad.

kiera September 17, 2012 at 10:38 pm

Totally grey. And if it seems too fancy throw a scarf on over a simple, long necklace (like the jcrew critter charms). Leopard print heels. A colorful skinny belt above your belly (with black heels). possibilities are endless. And, like the above amanda, I have 4 kids and spruce up pretty nice when I dress up pregs.

Carolyn September 19, 2012 at 10:40 am

LOL Amanda – seriously. LOL’ing. I totally wasn’t going to comment b/c I’m all Wow Carolyn – this was so 2 days ago now – keep UP! But then you had to go and inspire me with all the talking about how hot you feel when pregnant. Git it, girl!

On topic of dress, and I’m sure you’ve long since chosen, but the blue is gorge and Sprankle-y. Grey is my second fave although may be less comfy in one month? Who knows – could be perfect. The red is beautiful but seriously – tea-length? WTF is this? I like the green color but the dress is meh… I think statement necklace with the grey one though – I mean it just needs something up there. Or maybe bangles and statement heels of some sort. Actually, the more I look at the green, the more I notice how slimming it is…I guess my only issue is the bottom of the front. I feel like it’s only going to lift more a month from now. I’d def do leopard heels or wedges with the green. Ok I’m allllllll over the place. Thank god I’m two days late b/c this is zero helpful.

(Btw – your friends are awesome! I hate when people are like – omg this is her second baby and she’s not supposed to have a shower – damn fun police. It’s not like it has to be a “real” shower – hence the sprankle. And you really are my third fave pregger – my SIL #1, one of my besties #2 and then natch – my MODG #3 )

amy September 17, 2012 at 9:16 pm

i vote for numba 3, the gray one. you look hot in it. slap a statement necklace and get to gett’n. i am not a fashionista, but i pretend to be when i’m pinning things on pinterest. as a fellow SAHM, my days mostly consist of yoga pants and “dressing up” is trouser jeans. sooo, i’d be all about that hot gray number. do it to it.

elizabeth September 17, 2012 at 9:16 pm

my favorites are the blue and the green! its really because the length is better. i’m all about statement necklaces, and i am in awe with you wearing heels at 8 months preg!

elizabeth September 17, 2012 at 9:16 pm

#2 is my favorite – love the color and it is super flattering! would look great with leopard shoes and some awesome earrings. #3 is a close second- with a statement necklace and maybe red shoes. i love the red color, but you should show some leg!

Kelly September 17, 2012 at 9:17 pm

Blue and jade.

Blue, just looks cute. Go with rusty brown jewelry (slightly dangly earrings with either a bracelet that goes or a necklace. Not too bulky though!!)

Jade goes so well with your skin tone and is super flattering. Do gun metal or bronze jewelry.

Stick with nude or black shoes.

Amanda September 17, 2012 at 9:17 pm

Blue one all the way! With cute earrings, no necklace!

Lisa Marie September 17, 2012 at 9:17 pm

umm okay definitely number 1. Are you serious with #3? It’s like – look at me! I’m super sexy, how do you think I got this pregnant to begin with?
I would accessorize #1 with a large statement necklace because once baby is all grabby you won’t be able to wear those for a while. I like the nude heels.
I have no authority over style, I just like what I like. And my style has moved from circus-pirate-cowboy to more of a wild west-depression era dust bowl kind of thing so you may not want to listen to me.

My feet were so swollen at the end of my pregnancy I had to wear cowboy boots to my shower. Oh who am I kidding, I would have worn that anyway.

kiera September 17, 2012 at 10:40 pm

dare i comment again and say #3= if you got it, rock it. she’s got it.

Emily September 17, 2012 at 9:17 pm

No. 1 no question

Shannon Dew September 17, 2012 at 9:18 pm

Blue for sure! NO questions.

Jessica September 17, 2012 at 9:19 pm

The first one reminds me of something Angelina Jolie wore when she was preg one time. I would wear it with teal accessories. OR the gray one with burgundy accessories – I had one almost just like it in black when I was pregnant and since I’m a random internet stranger I assume you trust my pregnant style advice.

abby September 17, 2012 at 9:19 pm

i had the blue (in purple) and wore it to my bro’s wedding. loved it.

go for the gray…even if it is casual “sprinkle” i say rock it out because you look fantastic! maybe do a simple infinity scarf or something to dress it down. wedges?

neg on the red (too long) or the green (that wrap scares me like it might open up and shiz may be exposed).

i am so jelly of the website rental find. i could have rented the shit of some dresses during my pregnancy.

Kristen September 17, 2012 at 9:19 pm

Love the gray!

Summer September 17, 2012 at 9:20 pm

GRAY! Fo sho. I’m total shit at accessorizing, so you’re on your own for that one.

Jennah September 17, 2012 at 9:20 pm

hate the green, love the black/grey (could be super fun with accessories?), red is cute but a weird length, and the blue is pretty but eh ok.

Allie September 17, 2012 at 9:20 pm

Grey, hands down. And chunky necklace. Fab.

Amy P. September 17, 2012 at 9:20 pm

Im loving the blue. It’s giving the sexy, knocked up Kate Middleton vibe. But the only credentials I have are copies of my ridiculous credit card bills.

Scully September 17, 2012 at 9:38 pm

Yes! The royal blue had me thinking of Kate too. Love the color. Love the fit. Very classy.

Jen September 17, 2012 at 9:20 pm

By far my favorite is the gray. The others are nice, but more typical maternity dresses. The gray is just really stylish and flattering.

Katie September 17, 2012 at 9:21 pm

Gray. Accessorize with the bump & classy earrings. Love it.

Kate September 17, 2012 at 9:21 pm

the gray one. do it. you can wear super bright accessories with it.

Audrey September 17, 2012 at 9:21 pm

The grey with accessories to make it a little more casual. Where did you get your shoes? I love them and need them.

Jennah September 18, 2012 at 9:48 pm

Also need more info on the shoes. Dying.

Jaime September 17, 2012 at 9:22 pm

Blue one for sure. I suck at accessorizing. I kinda want to say leopard shoes but that’s probably because you said leopard shoes up there. I think a big gold bracelet would do it. And maybe some kind of scarf?? I have no qualifications to give fashion advice to pregs since I’ve never been but I hope when I am I look good like you and don’t turn into a whale. Just sayin.

Whitney M September 17, 2012 at 9:22 pm

1-gray 2-red 3-green 4-blue. I’m all about bangles and chunky necklaces for accessories. Pumps if you’re feeling it.

Lexi September 17, 2012 at 9:22 pm

I vote for either grey or blue. I love those shoes with the blue. I would pick something brighter for shoes and accessories with the grey one, maybe purple or even a navy for shoes and accessories. I don’t like the red AT ALL, it looks like a bath robe. The green is nice, but very summery. Grey is my first pick :)

Kate September 17, 2012 at 9:23 pm

Definitely the blue or gray!! But mostly the gray. Not a “fashion person” per se but also didn’t name my kid honey boo boo. And I have been preg so that gives me some expertise right? Enjoy your sprinkle!!

Heather September 17, 2012 at 9:23 pm

I like the blue with a statement necklace (maybe in orange). This was appears as though it will Vue you growing room (if needed) and leave room to breathe too. I’m sure some people at the sprinkle will want to hug you or you can punch them. Have fun!

Kathleen September 17, 2012 at 9:23 pm

Green for sure! With a big statement necklace and those Kate Middleton heels from the pic!

Jade @ Tasting Grace September 17, 2012 at 9:24 pm

The gray is by far my favorite. It’s totally hawt. I also like the blue and it would be a little more casual. Both also make your boobs look great, which is, I’m sure, totally what you’re going for. Though I think the gray still does more favors in showcasing your legs. Neither the green or the red are flattering. I think it’s something to do with the bow. It makes the dresses look older and gives off a look like, “Yeah, eff you, I’m pregnant. Go suck it.” I vote gray. And I’d wear it with pink pearls.

Kate September 17, 2012 at 9:25 pm

Gray!!

Liz September 17, 2012 at 9:25 pm

The blue one, and here’s why. Since you have a full month til your sprankle and are scared about blowing up, I see it as the most figure friendly long term. The gray dress, while gorgeous, is clingy and could lead to issues in another month IF your fears take hold. The green dress doesn’t flatter your boobs, in my opinion. And the red dress…well, I like that one too. So I guess that would be my second choice!

Megan September 17, 2012 at 9:25 pm

The grey one, hands down!
Why should you listen to me? Because you are a full two weeks more preg than me (I also spat out a boy child a full two weeks before you had G) so we are basically preg-sisters, like in a non-drinking, non-touching, butt nutted, early nights and granny panties sorority. And you listen to what your Sorority Sisters say. Rent the grey one!

anna September 17, 2012 at 9:25 pm

Absolutely love the Blue & Gray ones! I feel like the tie on the other two distract from the beautiful belly! And I’m a designer: I work with colors, text and layout all day long. I just seem to know when things don’t look visually appealing.

Suburban Snapshots September 17, 2012 at 9:25 pm

1. Blue
2. Red

Kristen September 17, 2012 at 9:25 pm

The Grey one is smokin on you. Rent the shit out of it. Wear some studded black heels.

TheHappyMamma September 17, 2012 at 9:26 pm

Reason you should listen to my advice: My blog is about making mammas happy, and this advice will make you happy.

Wear the gray one! Rock it like you rocked the panty hose at Hooters. If anyone tells you differently they just want to see you look like a giant pregnant person. The gray one makes you look thin and shows off that fantastic little girl you have swirling around. And it’ll look bomb with a big, fat, pink bracelet, or better yet, some bright pink heals…

Don’t tinkle at the sprinkle.

xo

Dera September 17, 2012 at 9:26 pm

I love the grey one. It makes you look all belly and skinny everywhere else. I think I would do it with tall heels (since you seem to be able to wear those still) that pop — maybe red or silver? — and big silvery earrings. I have no style cred but there is no way in HELL I would ever name my kid Honey Boo Boo, so trust me.

Rach September 17, 2012 at 9:26 pm

OH MAH GAHHH, the red and the gray are totally my two favorites… and then you go and tell me that they’re the fanciest ones. My GOD, I have impeccable taste.

Either of those would be ridiculous-hot. Gray is my latest neutral kick; I have been wearing it with mustard yellow, with a fiery orangey red and camel, with a minty green… I love it because it looks different every time. But red is my all-time favorite color to wear… so, either way, you can’t lose.

Get your sprankle on! I love it!

Brittany September 17, 2012 at 9:26 pm

Grey for sure. You look smokin hot! Blue is also nice and classy. Green and red have a weird unflattering shape.

Courtney September 17, 2012 at 9:26 pm

The Blue one! That one is my favorite. Green is second.

Alanna September 17, 2012 at 9:26 pm

I actually like the green one. Its a good length and the fabric clings to your bump in a good way. The grey looks hawt, but I think its too much for a Sprinkle. Evening dinner with the hubby at a super nice restaurant would be perfect for that dress. Red one is just weird for me, maybe the length?? And the blue is a beautiful color, but the fabric hangs straight off the biggest part of your bump, it needs to be more fitted around the bump.

Ashlee September 17, 2012 at 9:27 pm

First off you ARE my 3rd fav preg, me being the first and my bestie IRL being my second. I’m not a stylist BUT I did go to college for fashion so theres that.

Dress #1 is like too “mom” for me, like old lady preg…not my style or yours so don’t go there sister.

Dress #2 looks AWESOME on your bump, I LOVE the wrap of it, which for an expanding belly being you’ll be a month farther along should work in your favor, the color is nice and the dress isn’t TOO dressy so you’ll be good at a casual even honoring you and yoshe.

Dress #3: Jessica Simpson. Nuff’ Said.

Dress #4 same style as #2 therefore I love it but the red might be a little much for a sprinkle…like RHONJ know what I mean? also, I’m not loving the length…the shorter length in #2 is more flattering

You know how to accesorize so I’m trusting you to ace that. LOVES!!!

Ashlee September 17, 2012 at 9:31 pm

also for everyone voting blue, it’s VERY flowy. MODG remember that the belly will be bigger and that dress is sure to tent out not flattering the bump at all, the dress will just hang there. The wrap style calms that and shapes around the bump more, keep that in mind.

Erika September 17, 2012 at 9:27 pm

When looking for a dress for my baby shower I asked myself which dress would I want to see myself in 20 years from now when I look at pictures? If I were you – the grey, hands down. Classy, comfortable, sexy yet conservative enough for a sprinkle and most importantly it will never look dated or matronly – even 20 years from now. PS – the bigger the bump and ( . ) ( . )s, the better that dress will look.

Nwright September 17, 2012 at 9:27 pm

Gray or blue for sure. Though the blue leaves more room for your expanding belly. I’m not a big fan of wrap dresses, esp. when preg…they just look fussy and add more weighty fabric to the mid section. I would do a fun colorful pump with both and either big earrings and bracelet with the blue or a long necklace with the gray.

Kimmeh September 17, 2012 at 9:28 pm

None of these ladies know what they’re talking about !! I love the Green one…looks great with your skin tone. I also think you should pair it with some leopard (yes I said leopard) high heels, a glittery beige-yellow gold chunky bracelet, & a tasteful jewel necklace ! Cute studs to match, & I think you’ll look like the hottest preg EVAR (ok, maybe the 5th hottest preg evar, whatevs).

They’re all nice…except the grey one. I’m sorry, I just can’t get on the woops-i-am-7-months-prego-&-forgot-to-take-off-my-clubwhore-gear. Good luck!

Ashlee September 17, 2012 at 9:32 pm

AGREED. The gray is not good for the preggles. again Jessica Simpson…no bueno. It’s like a sardine in a can…lol

Desiree September 17, 2012 at 9:44 pm

THIS. As much as I love a figure hugging, show off the belly dress, the gray isn’t doing it. The green looks amazing, even with the grainy-ness of the photos. The red isn’t the best length for your height and the blue is too safe. Go Green.

Also, clubwhore. LOVE that.

Sarah H September 17, 2012 at 9:28 pm

The blue or gray, definitely!

Amanda September 17, 2012 at 9:28 pm

Grey = smokeshow! Red = classy hot. Either look bomb!

A September 17, 2012 at 9:28 pm

Red for sure!
It’s beautiful and I like the length. I think it’s very flattering. Leopard heels and big gold necklace!
Blue is beautiful now but I’m thinking in a month it might be too short in the front?
You look great in gray but again.. In a month you might want to throw up if you have to wear something that tight.
Not a fan of green.
Xo
Rachel Zoe
Haha jk

melissa September 17, 2012 at 9:29 pm

I don’t care for the wrap ones. For a casual shower, I say the top one and it looks super cute. The gray one is obviously hot, but is it as comfy? It’s my second choice.

Karen September 17, 2012 at 9:29 pm

The gray dress is awesome. I’d skip the necklace and go with big, colorful earrings. My second choice is the red. I would not choose the wrap dress – I think it’ll wind up looking funny if you get much bigger.

Rachel September 17, 2012 at 9:29 pm

I love the gray! Pair it with bright blue shoes and simple earrings and you will look amazing at Mah Sprinkle! :)

Jennifer S September 17, 2012 at 9:29 pm

love the gray – ya, its sexy but why the hell not? like the red one , too – but dont like the length…

cristina September 17, 2012 at 9:29 pm

Gray is hot but keep blue around in case you end up feeling too whale-ish and self-concious for the gray on the big day. (Something I would do.)

Regina September 17, 2012 at 9:29 pm

Love the first option, I think the color is amazing-

Now tell me where you got those shoes-

Kate September 17, 2012 at 9:29 pm

I am all about the blue or grey. I have no real credentials but nordstroms sends me gift cards to be on their consumer fashion web community.
Blue – pregnant goddessy look…. I’d wear some bracelets, bright shoes, big earrings

Grey – hotty in a dress. Check out my bump! Need some really fun accessories… Bright chunky necklace….

Good luck! I hate parties thrown for me as well!

Party September 17, 2012 at 9:29 pm

#3. Add fun earrings or a necklace.

This is coming from someone who has worn two dresses in the past year. My idea of a good time is jeans and a t-shirt. So, you probably should not take my advice. But I love that the grey dress is so snug on your cute little belly! :)

Amy September 17, 2012 at 9:30 pm

I would wear the green which means that you should wear the gray. ;) You look fab my dear. xo

LookCindy September 17, 2012 at 9:31 pm

Love the blue one the best. Not only does the color pop, but the shape does tremendous things on your gorgeous prego body. It lays and hugs in all the right places. For example, I can honestly say you have a thin waist in it. Who can say that about someone who is 7 months prego? I can! Of you in that hot blue dress! And i wouldnt be lying! Cobalt is also very flattering with your skin tone and hair color.

’nuff said!

LookCindy September 17, 2012 at 9:43 pm

Oh and I have to say that the red is my least fav. Awkward length…will make you look squat.

Kelly September 17, 2012 at 9:31 pm

Love the blue one!!! Gray is great too!

Stacey September 17, 2012 at 9:32 pm

Definitely the grey. Like another commenter said, it is very Reese Witherspoon in THIS dress:

Classy, shows off the adorable bump, but isn’t too homely. Adorn it with turqoise accents (like a big chunky necklace) or an infinity scarf.

Ashlee September 17, 2012 at 9:34 pm

except Reece isn’t 8 months preg in this picture…that makes a HUGE (no pun intended) difference.

Marie September 17, 2012 at 9:32 pm

Grey! You look great so show off that bump! My second vote is the blue one. Just don’t wear the green dress.

Michelle W September 17, 2012 at 9:33 pm

Grey or blue, NOT the red one. It’s an awkward length. They grey is hot(t), and my favorite. The blue is more conservative (but typical maternity) and still shows off the boobs.
Accessories: Fun earrings with they grey dress, and a super dainty necklace (or no necklace at all).
For the blue…a chunky layered necklace would work, but no bracelets or anything since the sleeves are kinda long.

Meaty T September 17, 2012 at 9:33 pm

In order of likeyness-
1.) The gray. It shows off your belly and the fact that the rest of you is still small. Don’t laugh at that statement, it’s true. I avoided all pictures and tight clothes from months 7 to 9 and now I’m sad about it.
2.)The red. I think the length is classy and it’s still form fitting. I also like the red with your hair color.
3.) The green. Meh, I feel like I see this dress at every maternity store. It’s not special enough.
4.) The blue. I love the color the most out all of them, but I don’t like the fit at all. I hate the waist line on it. I wish the gray dress was this color.
So I would wear the gray dress with a statement, chunky necklace with a pop of color and then wear heels in a bright color to go with the necklace. Maybe something with bright blue and yellow.
I am a mom of 2 kids with strange names, neither of which are Honey Boo Boo Pumpkan

Scully September 17, 2012 at 9:33 pm

Blue dress wins by miles. It’s so flattening. It’s a lovely color. And overall fits you perfectly. I love the nude pumps with it. Very classy and elegant. JCrew approved.

Dress #2 is really awkward with that tie. It does something weird to the belly that I don’t care for.
Dress #3 is, sorry babe, trashy looking. I’m all for hot mommas, but that thing is just no. It’s just no.
Dress #4, while a lovely color, is a full-on unfug it up length.

Amy September 17, 2012 at 9:33 pm

Blue!!!

Amy September 17, 2012 at 9:35 pm

Or the gray one. I love a fitted dress on a beautiful pregnant woman. Both stunning.

Laura C September 17, 2012 at 9:33 pm

Grey. Or red if you hafta. But seriously? You have a rockin’ preg bod to be 7 mos in with your second! Show that shit off.

Megan September 17, 2012 at 9:34 pm

Grey dress – you look fab!

Katie September 17, 2012 at 9:35 pm

I like the first two, but the red is a really weird length. It looks like it got stretched out or something.

carissa September 17, 2012 at 9:35 pm

Blue!

Lisa September 17, 2012 at 9:35 pm

Red, all the way. The longer length will make your 8mo belly seem not so 8mo… Big earrings and leopard shoes :)

Jasmine September 17, 2012 at 9:36 pm

The blue or green one look amazing. Both colors look great with your coloring. Your the accessory Queen- like you need our help!

Brandi LewisKing September 17, 2012 at 9:36 pm

The blue or the grey. I am over wrap dresses and the red is too long. Blue w/ leopard print shoes would be very haute!

Pickle September 17, 2012 at 9:36 pm

Definitely the blue one. And while my daughters all have normal names, I am not much help with accessorizing. I do know pretty dresses though.

Brittany September 17, 2012 at 9:36 pm

I love them all but the blue is my absolute favorite, the gray after that. I choose blue because it is classy and flattering. (;

eve September 17, 2012 at 9:37 pm

we’re almost to boot season (rachel bilson and i love boot season), and the green one would look great with brown boots. it also dresses it down a little. blue isn’t fitted enough on belly and red looks hot but sort of conservative. red would look best with very high heels which i was not wearing my last month preg… 2nd choice grey. love the sleeves on the grey.

Heather September 17, 2012 at 9:37 pm

Go with the grey you hottie!!

Jill L-G September 17, 2012 at 9:37 pm

totes green or grey – and I’d prob do borderline obnoxious/actually obnoxious earrings (hoops?) b/c lots o’ necklaces and bunchiness on the preg chest usually doesn’t work so well, at least in my experience (and I think big or long necklaces usually work best w/ flowy/blousy clothes while preg).

Tiffany September 17, 2012 at 9:37 pm

Gray! It’s so Kourtney Kardashian. Add some teal or red earrings and shoes. You’ll be smokin!

Danielle D. September 17, 2012 at 9:38 pm

The blue one!! Grey is my second runner up. As for accessories, well, I always prefer an amazing bracelet, but a necklace would look amazing because of the v neck on the blue one.

SSI September 17, 2012 at 9:38 pm

Blue!!

Anais September 17, 2012 at 9:38 pm

The blue fo sho. So pretty and drapes over your belly just right the others just don’t look as elegant, especially the red one, it has a weird length.

Jessica September 17, 2012 at 9:40 pm

Most definitely the gray dress. It is HOT and you can totally rock that with a bold and bright yellow necklace like this one: http://baublebar.com/index.php/fashion-jewelry/jewelry-necklaces/sun-floral-bib.html

Liz September 17, 2012 at 9:40 pm

I really liked the green the first time through. Then I went through again and the gray is the way to go. The gray with shoes that are really fun and some super earrings.

Amanda R September 17, 2012 at 9:42 pm

Blue! With statement necklace. The kind that hold wine glasses. Or martinis. But you can have a sippy cup. No, realz. Blue with a bold or silver necklace would be totes fab.

I may not know fab on me, but I see the fab on you.

RaeRae September 17, 2012 at 9:43 pm

Your boobs look awesome in the first & last dresses, so they are my votes.

LynzB September 17, 2012 at 9:59 pm

I agree! The blue and the red are my fav, you look amazing in them! AND I wore a ton of Isabella Oliver my second preg, because I went crazy and decided this time I wanted some nice clothes instead of Motherhood Maternity stuff that made me look like I was swimming them. They’re awesome quality, AND because of all the wrap stuff, they’ll look as good on you in a month as they do right now (cause they “grow” with you). You’re gonna look fab! Xoxo

Melissa September 17, 2012 at 9:44 pm

Gray!

All the dresses are beautiful, I especially love the color on the first one. But the gray is just pure hotness! Small gold earrings, a pandora bracelet (I just love those) and big statement necklace.

Malanna15 September 17, 2012 at 9:44 pm

Gray, statement necklace DO IT

Blue looks you are smuggling melons outta whole foods.

Green and Red : meh

Allyson September 17, 2012 at 9:45 pm

Blue, green, or grey. Grey worries with the potential blow up preg. Blue is gorgeous, esp with your hair color. Green is very dvf wrap dress. Red is bad. Red is like big stop sign which you are neither of. No big jewelry or accessories. Keep with the nude pumps (they are slimming – if you are into that sort of thing). Let your bump and your smile be the statement and keep it simple and timeless. You don’t want to look at these pictures years from now and be like BALLS, WHY DID I WEAR LEOPARD SPARKLE BOBBLE WHATEVERS.

Una September 17, 2012 at 9:46 pm

Gray, for a number of reasons:

1.It’s super hot but in a super classy way.
2. All of the others have empire waists/under-boob wraps. These things make the non-pregnant look pregnant. Like others have said, they look much more like maternity wear.
3. The blue dress’ boob area is not flattering. And it’s not your boobs, it’s the dress. There’s some bunchy action going on.
4. Gray has most flattering length.

Joely September 17, 2012 at 9:46 pm

Definitely the blue! Orrr the Grey maybe dress it down with a coral or leopard cardi and a statement necklace!

Meredith September 17, 2012 at 9:47 pm

Blue. The red is in last place.

KT September 17, 2012 at 9:47 pm

Seriously, have you learned nothing from heidi klum’s bajillion pregnancies? Grey or green. The blue is a tent. And the red is a weird length. I’d wear the grey. Unless I pulled a Bethany, in which case maybe green. Done.

jessi September 17, 2012 at 9:49 pm

gray dress!! hands down looks amazeballs! statement necklace is needed or some large ass earrings. what a great dress, i feel like it’s not typical for a preg to wear which makes it even more awesome because you look great in it :)

Shana September 17, 2012 at 9:50 pm

Gray. This is probably the last time….like, EVER, that you will be able to work a sexy body-con dress without worrying about sucking in your gut. So wear it & work it, Hot Mama. You look fabulous.

A 8 months preggo…I’d just go with some fab shoes and an oversize clutch. Big earrings or an arm party if you are feeling fancy.

Have fun!

Alyssa September 17, 2012 at 9:51 pm

Blue!!

Bek W September 17, 2012 at 9:51 pm

Gray or blue fo sho! Not a fan of the green one.. Red is ok but the other two are the best :)

Melissa September 17, 2012 at 9:51 pm

The blue for sure!!!

Katie September 17, 2012 at 9:52 pm

I vote green by a landslide. I am a graduate of the fashion institute of “what not to wear” Sunday marathons and have extensive continuing education credits in pinterest “style.”

robyn September 17, 2012 at 9:53 pm

Blue.

hellokennedy September 17, 2012 at 9:53 pm

Blue one all the way!
I think the big bow next to the big belly in green and red is kind of lumpy, distracting, annoying.
And, honestly, the gray one kind of scares me like your belly is going to burst out of the dress or something.

H September 17, 2012 at 9:54 pm

I vote grey. Green as a second choice.

I don’t know nothin’ bout no clothes.

H September 17, 2012 at 9:54 pm

;)

Leigh September 17, 2012 at 9:54 pm

The Blue or gray. Both look terrific. I was one of those people who splurged on Isabella Oliver when I was pregnant. Mixed a few basic pants and leggings with Gap Maternity. perfect.

Keely September 17, 2012 at 9:55 pm

Duh. Grey one. Tight stuff on prego bellies is always way cuter and runs less risk of looking like a parachute and causing whispers of, “what is under all of that material?”. You’re hot, own it. Plus, it’s a t-shirt style dress and still looks casual enough to not make everyone in jeans feel like an asshole.

tara September 17, 2012 at 9:57 pm

I LOVE the gray one. And then the blue one second. The green one looks too unintentionally wrappy. And the red one just doesn’t flatter you as well as the other two. Plus, the whole point of your Sprankle is for the baby (and you too, okay) so you might as well wear the one that a) you look hot in and b) shows off the baby. I would accent it with a statement necklace or bracelet, definitely something chunky. For shoes….maybe some yellow? Yellow and gray is a hot combo, just ask Pinterest.

Ells September 17, 2012 at 9:59 pm

the gray. gray gray gray. or maybe the grey.

Your Husband September 17, 2012 at 10:00 pm

I like the green one, be up in a few

Kristin H. September 18, 2012 at 6:26 pm

DON’T LISTEN TO HIM! NOOO! GREY, B. GREY.

Bethany September 17, 2012 at 10:01 pm

I’m really lovin’ the green! No particular reason…I guess because it’s simple, dress up or down, and super flattering! I would definitely go with shiny gold accessories!

Cat September 17, 2012 at 10:04 pm

I LOVE the blue dress! It makes your proportions look perfect (and you are enviably skinny even at 7 months), but even if you should balloon up, you’ll still look stellar in the blue dress. I agree that the grey is a little formal, and the other two are an odd length/shape. Even so, I only wish I looked that good in those dresses and I’m 22 months post-partum :p

Leslie September 17, 2012 at 10:06 pm

I vote for the gray one with a statement necklace like this little number: http://www.jcrew.com/womens_category/jewelry/necklaces/PRDOVR~25490/25490.jsp

Brandy tuft September 17, 2012 at 10:07 pm

Red dress is GORGEOUS! Pair with a turquoise necklace and leopard print shoes!

Jennifer Jenkins September 17, 2012 at 10:08 pm

Gray dress for shizzle. Big earrings and hair down.

julie carter September 17, 2012 at 10:09 pm

ok. Yes i know style and i know clothes. Im the expert to all my friends and yes i have cute friends not ugly ones. (no really) Gray dress hands down to floor. with cute earrings and cute bracelets, no necklace. the blue is too long and just well just doesn’t do it for you… and the red is cute but too long in the front… if you get a lil the last month just put on some spanx for preggers. but girl… you better wear that gray dress!!!

Beth September 17, 2012 at 10:10 pm

Gray. Embrace the only time in your adult life when you don’t have to worry about sucking it in. And, you really look great in it. As an internet friend/stranger, I would tell you if you should not wear it. And really, many pregnant ladies could not pull of that dress, but trust me, you can. Plus, isn’t the whole point of a “sprinkle” to celebrate the baby bump? And in a month, your bump may be bigger, but who cares. The more to celebrate.

I agree with the other ladies about the red. Beautiful color, but strange length. I do not like the green one. It looks Motherhood Maternity-ish. I do like the blue, but I feel I have just seen it before. It just doesn’t say MODG to me…it says church.

My credentials…I am pregnant with my second, and my husband gave me a budget to go shopping with for a few more things to update my maternity wardrobe with. So I totally went quality over quantity, and bought a couple special pieces from Isabella Oliver instead of a bunch of pieces from a normal maternity store. And yes, I bought a tight dress, which I plan on rocking regardless if I turn into Bethanney. Because what is my other option? Being major puff face, PLUS throwing a tent over a puff body? No. That’s what I did in my first pregnancy, and I never, ever felt cute or stylish. Screw that!

B September 17, 2012 at 10:10 pm

Gray. It’s not every day you get to pull sexy as a prego. If you’re like me you forget what a razor looks like && your favorite accessory is your sports bra so sprinkle on some hotness and go big or go home. As for shoes, who cares? That dress looks so good you could go barefoot. But don’t.

Hetha2 September 17, 2012 at 10:11 pm

I’m gonna put it out there — go with the gray. Wear it with multiple long necklaces and some statement shoes. Maybe some color block action with gray in them. Or go with the green and accessorize with statement gold earrings (please no hoops) and some god bangles. Trust me, I’m a SAHM now, but before my nugget came into the world I was a stylist for 4 years. Not trying to brag (well maybe a bit just to remind myself that I am good at other things besides being a madre) but I was damn good and my clients miss me bunches from what I hear.

Caroline September 17, 2012 at 10:11 pm

Definitely gray or blue! Both look stunning, but I love your boobs in the blue one. In a totally helpful, what-to-wear way. And put big statement earrings with either. and maybe some fun bracelets :) No leopard print heels w/ gray for “Mah Sprankle”, but maybe later for B if you’re feeling nice.

Colleen September 17, 2012 at 10:13 pm

For sure the blue dress. And I know Rachel Bilson personally :)

Ragini September 17, 2012 at 10:14 pm

1. BLUE!
2. Grey

Red’s too long. No dice.

Andrea September 17, 2012 at 10:15 pm

You look great in all of the dresses, but my fave (by FAR) is the blue! Rock it!

Jules September 17, 2012 at 10:16 pm

Definitely the tight gray one! Super adorbs!

Lisa September 17, 2012 at 10:17 pm

Blue (Pic #1) or Gray (pic #3)

KT September 17, 2012 at 10:18 pm

LOVE LOVE LOVE the first one–I love the color on you and I think it’s the best hemline/shape for you. I actually love the color of the green one the best, but the shape isn’t as great as the blue. The red one doesn’t do your belly and curves justice and it’s too long. Your curves almost get lost in the bright color. The grey one (is it grey?…the third one) doesn’t look very comfortable–also too long. Love the shoes with all the dresses, though!

Breanne September 17, 2012 at 10:20 pm

Def the blue, super duper pretty! I’d pair it with some huge ornate earrings, no necklace, and either neutral or leopard shoes. You look great btw, enjoy your sprankle!

Oh, and you should believe me because I actually am an artist and designer ;-)

JenM September 17, 2012 at 10:20 pm

You look amaze balls in the blue one! And I just watched the video of your performance and you TOTALLY killed it!

Rebecca September 17, 2012 at 10:20 pm

First off, you’re fab. The only workout my abs get is when I laugh my ass off reading your blog. My fiancé sends his thanks for that as well. Ok, so I’m thinking the green or gray. The green was a great color, but the gray was hotttt!!!! I say if you aren’t feeling like a tick that’s about to burst when “Mah Sprinkle” rolls around, go with it. I mean, let’s be honest…this is the ONLY time you can wear something that tight and not feel ridic…unless you’re a stripper, hooker or Lady Gaga. I am the buyer for a high end women’s boutique ( Trina, Tibi, Milly etc) so I feel that I kinda know what I’m talking about, but honestly who the hell knows!

bonzo September 17, 2012 at 10:20 pm

Blue all the way. Maybe some fun poppy-colored heels: http://www.jcrew.com/womens_category/PRDOVR~21155/21155.jsp

The gray is super hot, but more business-executive hot and less Mah-Sprankle hot.

Green: not wild about the color and it is not doing your boobs justice.

Red: length is a dealbreaker.

You look wonderful!!

Sarah September 17, 2012 at 10:21 pm

Gray. HANDS DOWN

Candice September 17, 2012 at 10:22 pm

Green makes your boobs look AWFUL. gross

#1 blue or #3 gray. both are great. i love the gray though. your figure is amazing.

Andrea September 17, 2012 at 10:27 pm

The gray one. Big earrings and maybe a big bracelet or watch.

I also like the green one. Just earrings.

Not the red one. No.

Samantha September 17, 2012 at 10:31 pm

They all look spectacular! However, at 8 months, that belly button might poke a guest’s eye out if you wear the gray one, and then you’d probably have to give their gift back, and even though you hate being a party focus, I know deep down, that everyone still loves presents. And run-on sentences. I vote blue!

Natalie September 17, 2012 at 10:31 pm

Gray. I’m not even giving you a #2 bc you can’t wear 2 dresses. So wear gray.

LF September 17, 2012 at 10:33 pm

The gray is hot! BUT, based on your notes of what to keep in mind, I think you HAVE TO go with the blue. You’re going to be 8 months preg for F’s sake, even if we say the gray looks hot, you’re likely going to be feeling less than hot, and the blue is going to be more comfortable while still stunning :)

Kristal September 17, 2012 at 10:34 pm

I like the blue or the red…they are the most flattering. I think the blue is more your stylish mom dress and the red is your hot mom dress. Pick the one you feel like being the most that day. Anything but the green one!!!

Carla September 17, 2012 at 10:34 pm

I vote blue or red. I really like the idea of the red with leopard shoes and some gold bling. You look fabulous! Happy sprinkle party!

kate September 17, 2012 at 10:35 pm

blue makes your boobs look best and looks most appropriate for a sprankle.

red is a weird length. I actually like the green but it’s not special enough. gray is too cocktail partyish.

that’s my story nd im stickin to it.

leslie September 17, 2012 at 10:37 pm

definitely DEFINITELY the grey. it’s way hot. pair with colorful chunky jewelry… that’s a thing, right?

Hamsandwich September 17, 2012 at 10:39 pm

All are pretty fricken cute by I’d go with the blue one. It would allow for any more growth in the following month and still be pretty adorable. I’d go with some layered bracelets and statement shoes, keep it in the jeweled toned family. I can’t say I have any info about myself to make you take my opinion any more serious other them I tend to tell the truth when it comes to fashion and my girlfriends. Have fun no matter what dress you go with!

Sezzie September 17, 2012 at 10:41 pm

I think you look so fabulous in all. I’m drawn to the last one because it’s red- bold and strong woman-ish. What we see in you and hope for your daughter. Congrats!!!

Gini September 17, 2012 at 10:42 pm

BLUE. Statement earrings OR long necklaces. Good call on the nude shoes, I need some of those.

Sezzie September 17, 2012 at 10:42 pm

Oh hell. Used exclamation points—- amateur.

smashleighmm September 17, 2012 at 10:42 pm

#1 is super flattering and #3 is super hot. Since I am a female without the ability to accessorize that is as far as my opinions will go with this one.

Meganithappen September 17, 2012 at 10:42 pm

Grey. Gray? The third one.

Ames September 17, 2012 at 10:43 pm

The blue!!!

Lara September 17, 2012 at 10:46 pm

Def the blue one, you look awesome in it and it looks comfy. The wrap on the green one looks off, like it might pop open if you exhaled. The red one is too long, in my opinion. The grey one is cool if you and B are going to go out one last time, but not so much for the sprinkle. But I’m jealous of your hot preg bod that can rock that dress.

Amanda September 17, 2012 at 10:52 pm

The blue one, definitely. And my qualifications are that I have been pregnant three times and never looked that good so I know what I’m talking about.

And seriously, get down before you hurt yourself. I can’t believe your balance is good enough that you can stand on a toilet in heels at 7 months pregnant. That’s just crazy.

Marion September 17, 2012 at 10:52 pm

I’m surprised, seeing all of the commenterz (yes, with a z) saying how they like the grey dress. Honestly, it makes me uncomfortable just seeing you in it. Like, if I look close enough, I can actually SEE your cervix dialating. It’s that tight.

Morgan September 17, 2012 at 10:54 pm

The blue one is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Also, I can’t believe you don’t have preg ankles. I aspire to be just like you when I get knocked up someday. You can be my prego guru.

Katie E. September 17, 2012 at 10:56 pm

If the Sprankle was right now, I would say grey, but in a month the blue is going to leave room for you to sit down, while the grey may make you feel kind of like a pregnant sausage. No one likes to feel confined at 8 months. And in a month baby girl may be poking out various parts of her body and giving you the “alien about to leap out of my body and devour someone” look. I’m a Southern girl, and you should know showers are practically a sporting event down here. No one likes to be the subject of a “Bless her heart, I bet a size larger dress would have been a lot more comfortable for her. She looked about like a snake that swallowed a golf ball wearing that tight old thing.” Accessorize with non-meat products. Like, no bacon. Have fun at your sprankle!

Alissa September 17, 2012 at 11:00 pm

The blue was gorgeous with a capital G. (so “Gorgeous!”) I’m a little in awe that you put on heels and climbed up on a toilet 7 months preg. I don’t think I could do that in heels on my best ever day, let alone third trimester pregnant.

Lastly, thanks for the recommend! What a great idea!

Maria smith September 17, 2012 at 11:02 pm

Gray or blue!! Hott mamma!

Mindy September 17, 2012 at 11:06 pm

Mos def the gray (grey?) dress. The blue one is really pretty too but you are straight rock.ing that gray one.

Bold statement necklace would look great with the gray dress. Beyond that I don’t know, I’ve reached my energy capacity for the day.

Dara S. September 17, 2012 at 11:07 pm

Definitely blue!!!! There is no other choice lol. Nude heels (I like the ones you have on) and a statement necklace.

Meg September 17, 2012 at 11:11 pm

Holy crap that grey dress is hot! I literally want to be pregs so I can wear it too… Adorable! You’ve got it – rock it!

Lisa @ Floating Along... September 17, 2012 at 11:17 pm

You look great in all of them, but my vote is for the blue dress or the grey dress!

Whitney September 17, 2012 at 11:20 pm

Not the green or the red. The other two flatter you the most!

Anna September 17, 2012 at 11:24 pm

Blue is gorgeous and a lot more forgiving than the grey if you do swell in the final month. It also looks more comfy and would take more flattering pictures when sitting. I’d accessorise with a gold bangle and necklace or just a nice coloured statement necklace.

Red and Green don’t do much for me at all, they are nice enough but not as good as the other two.

Have fun at your sprankle :)

Audrey September 17, 2012 at 11:25 pm

Blue is the best looking on you. Red is too long, the grey one is weird with all the stretching and bunchy lines, plus I can see your belly button through it. The green one is not flattering at all. The blue is a great color and fit. Looks great on you. I would wear flats and a small necklace and big hoops, but you could really rock anything you love with this really.

Emily September 17, 2012 at 11:32 pm

Gray all the way…you look amazing!!

Erin September 17, 2012 at 11:35 pm

#3 – NUMBER THREE – I didn’t even read the rest of your post (and certainly not the comments) because I had to scroll down here and yell THREE! #1 is a distant second, and why are you reading, number 3!

If I had to rank: 3, 1, 4, 2 (but really – the wrap ones, just no. they won’t photo well, and number 3).

Katie @ mommy brain blog September 17, 2012 at 11:41 pm

I think you look gorgeous in the blue one. I think the color, style and shape of the dress are perfect for you. I wore a blue dress in a similar style to a wedding when preggo, and I got tons of compliments. Seriously, everyone from the bartender to the bride’s sister-in-law told me they loved my dress. And a good friend of mine borrowed it while preg and also had a great night rockin’ the same dress. I would wear your blue dress with nude pumps, long gold earrings, no necklace, big layered bracelets, and hair down.

Cathy September 17, 2012 at 11:44 pm

Gray all the way! You look amazing and I wish I had your body when I was 7 months… I was all thighs and ass, ugh!

Hayley September 17, 2012 at 11:44 pm

Number one would be the blue dress (so Kate Middleton) and number two is the red. I’m horrible at accessorizing, so I won’t attempt to give advice there.

Shannon M September 17, 2012 at 11:47 pm

I’m no one’s stylist, but i like to think i know what i’m talking about…sometimes.
4) green-not a great color and the wrap could be pulling too much in a month. You’d be peep show mommy :(
3) between grey and red. Here’s why. grey-i think pregnant momma’s are super hot when it’s showing the bump, but it looks like it could be pulling down by your vajayjay and that’s never hot. It could be the photo in which case i’d moved it as a tie with numero uno. As per red. SUUUUPER hot, strange length for you. sorry.
1) BLUE BLUE BLUE. gorgeous cleavage, displaying all the nice stuff. Hot hot hot color this season.

The end!

erin September 18, 2012 at 12:17 am

I like the blue the best! Very classy! I would have also said the red one, but the length is weird.

Jamie Rae September 18, 2012 at 12:42 am

I really love the green one. I think it compliments your skin tone the best and looks great withthose nude pumps.

Zoe September 18, 2012 at 12:48 am

Blue one. Grey is also good. And I’m Kate middletons fashion advisor so you should listen.

I totally feel you on hating being the party focus- why is that?

Have a fun sprankle :)

Leonie Dawson September 18, 2012 at 1:02 am

Blue!

Sara September 18, 2012 at 1:41 am

Gah-reyyyyyyy for sure! Sophisticated, a little sexy and least expected. The other 3 are charming, but really don’t compare. Maybe paired with strappy wedges and bold necklace or booties and statement earrings. Good luck! Xo

Terrilee September 18, 2012 at 2:44 am

The grey dress looks stunning on you. You having a girl so I wouldn’t wear the blue one.

Erica Tanner September 18, 2012 at 3:30 am

I am definitely NO stylist. But I do like to think that I have some decent style…check out my blog if you don’t believe me. But who gives about that…my opinion is the grey! Love it, but the only worry is if you think your belly will pop some more then go with the blue. Looks good on your skin tones and has room for some growth. For the grey I would wear some nude because the j.crew stylist chick (yeah I don’t know her name) said that nude elongates your your legs which is always good! Then a statement necklace for a pop of color. For the blue I would wear some super cute bangles or bracelets with the nude heel and some classy earrings.

Erica Tanner September 18, 2012 at 3:31 am

WHAT’s wrong with me. I forgot the j.crew stylist chick’s link to prove that I am not talking shi here. This is real. http://blogs.babble.com/babble-voices/about-love-mara-kofoed/2012/08/30/tips-from-a-j-crew-personal-stylist/#12

hannahammonds September 18, 2012 at 4:02 am

1. totally loved mine for nine! i rented an awesome red dress for a wedding. totally worth it!
2. i liked the green one. I thought the color was really good.
as for why you should listen to me. not sure. i have three kids? not really a great reason, but its all i got at the moment…

Rachel C September 18, 2012 at 4:13 am

My vote is blue or green, the grey is super hot and the red is a strange length. Why the blue or green you ask? Well, when I was 8 mo prego, the more comfy the clothes the better. I am thinking I would have felt super sausage-y by 8 mo in a tight dress like the grey one. But I also puffed up like a puffer fish and wanted to live in sweat pants:) no matter what, you will be a rock star and people will be super impressed .

Jess September 18, 2012 at 4:54 am

Grey. Why are you even asking? You look cute and sexy and slim and young and like you’re having fun in that dress. And I think you can easily dress it up or down with wedges or high heels etc.

My qualifications? I totally agree with you re swim suits. Remember your post? Which is also why you shouldn’t wear the blue dress. It’s the equivalent of the tankini. The bad one. You know which one I mean. TANKINI FROM HELL. Tent.

In case you think the grey dress will be uncomfortable in a month, I’d go with green, although it does look like it would give up on an even bigger bump. Not red: weird length.

Kara September 18, 2012 at 6:17 am

Blue or grey with a chunky yellow necklace! So cute!

Rachel September 18, 2012 at 6:27 am

Gray, gray! I vote gray!

Erin September 18, 2012 at 6:43 am

I love the gray one but if you feel you are going to blow up I would go with the red but I personally love me some red!!! Also you did a whole post about love the prego via bikini love so then I still think the gray….DO OR DIE AND THRUST THE PREGO ABOUT!!! Maybe the best inbetweeny is the green….I think the purple/blue or whatever isn’t flattering because you are a shorty and I don’t like where it hits you, that pleaty thing at the top of the belly is poo….just an opinion!

Amanda B September 18, 2012 at 6:57 am

I love the blue or grey. I say no way to
Red bc the length hides your skinny pretty legs and I’d totally show those babies off.

Stacey W September 18, 2012 at 6:59 am

Blue is pretty but the boobs kind of look majorly huge as in 3 babies 1 big Yoshi 2 lil Moshi’s
Green – hell to the no
Gray – hell to the YES
Red – the wrap honestly is to old lady’ish your a smoking hot momma right not soccer mom so just go GRAY

Britt September 18, 2012 at 7:05 am

The green is definitely the most flattering. Do they have it in a different color? Don’t listen to these crazy internet “friends.”

Philly September 18, 2012 at 7:17 am

Grey fo’sho. It is super sexy and after all your bikini/tankini shit I think you need to show that you can be sexy in anything when you’re preg. I’d wear with a chunky statement necklace.

sara September 18, 2012 at 7:33 am

#1 – blue
#2 – grey

NOT the green one, another one just not that one!!

Ginger September 18, 2012 at 7:37 am

First of all, you look great it ALL of them. But, my favorite is the grey. You look beautiful pregnant, and you should show it off!!!

Nwright September 18, 2012 at 7:59 am

Holy moly! At this point, someone has said something bad about all four of those dresses! Your either slutty, frumpy, inappropriate, blah, blah, blah. This is what you get when asking a bunch of ladies on the internet, hahaha. I would just ignore everyone and listen to the hubby. I dunno about you but reading these comments is giving me a mild panic attack.

Amy September 18, 2012 at 8:02 am

1st one definitely. Accompanied by an arm party of multiple bracelets.

erin September 18, 2012 at 8:08 am

Gray. I’m in love with that dress!
and you look fabulous!

lyns September 18, 2012 at 8:09 am

Gray with a statement necklace or blue with bracelets. I don’t love the fit of the other two.

Casey @ The Baker Bee September 18, 2012 at 8:18 am

I vote gray. The end.

Amelia Ryan Sherry @ Feeding Isla September 18, 2012 at 8:33 am

Um, can I just say that what I LOVE about this post is the photos of you standing on the toilet. You just reminded me of all the times I’ve done that in the past, all the strange apartments I’ve lived in, and how totally-necessary but somewhat-skecthy it is to stand on the porcelain top with stilettos. Nice job!

Which brings me to my next point, which is that that whatever dress you go with, LOVE the shoes.

My vote: grey, very sexy = save for night out. Red, dramatic = good to draw attention to yourself at a party for YOU. Enjoy!

Erin September 18, 2012 at 8:34 am

I just rented a dress from Mine for Nine for our anniversary/babymoon in New York City. I had a really hard time choosing between all the fabulous dresses, but ended up going with a slinky little red number that reminds me a lot of your grey one. I must say, I looked damn hot in it, just as you do in the grey. I got cat-called by homeless people. Go with the grey, girlfriend. Balls to the wall.

Rachel September 18, 2012 at 8:39 am

I think the first one looks the cutest and most comfortable, and I think it will work if you have a huge growth spurt between now and the shower. I mean if the baby does. You know.

Kate September 18, 2012 at 8:47 am

Love the blue the best. Although I do really like the grey think it’s not right for a srinkle. Said this blah blah lady from the internet! My fashion expertise in pregnacy? I have five kids. I ended up looking like Bethany in all of my pregnancies, not cute AT ALL. You look awesome!

Jess September 18, 2012 at 8:54 am

I am not a stylist or a crazy pageant mom. I think the blue and gray ones both look great on you. I always default to the more comfortable option, and the blue one looks more comfy than the gray, so blue’s my top pic!

Chelsea September 18, 2012 at 9:01 am

Love the green one! I think it is the most flattering without being too showy. Not that you can’t pull off the gray, because you can, I just think the green looks the best. The length is good on you and it makes you look the skinniest :)
I would pair with nude heels and a big chunky gold statement necklace. Simple!
Have fun at Yo Sprankle!

Becky Mochaface September 18, 2012 at 9:03 am

I vote blue!

Rebecca September 18, 2012 at 9:06 am

blue is my favorite. Makes you look skinny all over except for the glorious bump of course!

demi September 18, 2012 at 9:08 am

totally the grey one. it’s fitted all the way through, so it’s way flattering. Statement necklace, and neon shoes (totally the rage right now) that somehow coordinate with the necklace.

Darbi September 18, 2012 at 9:21 am

I like the blue one the best!

That grey dress is cute, but you look like you are about to explode out of it. I can just hear Yoshe inside screaming from the pressure. And you still have a month to go before you need it. It is not flattering, it is scary. Don’t do it!

The red and green look like the same dress to me. I like the red color, but it is a weird length and I’m guessing you can’t hem dresses you rent. I like the green one, but for some reason everybody else hates it.

So I vote blue! :) I would do some big funky earrings. No necklace because it already has the v-neck. Layer on some bracelets on one arm. Find some killer heels. Call it a day.

Rachel September 18, 2012 at 9:24 am

Love love LOVE the green one! The cut is extremely slimming and who doesn’t wanna feel Posh Spice skinny when they’re pregs? Plus your legs look tan. Again, mayjah points. I would pair it with some leopard pumps and some statement jewelry. I’m a gaudy asshole so I add statements to my statements.

Kristen September 18, 2012 at 9:27 am

LOVE the grey dress. You are a super hot preggo so you need to show it off. I would go with a statement necklace, nude pump. I also really love the green w/ a nude pump, simple gold necklace. I design children’s shoes and went to design school if that makes me slightly more credible. Let me know if G or the newest needs any shoes :)

Lisa M September 18, 2012 at 9:27 am

LOVE the gray, but you might not be as comfortable in it a month from now. So I vote blue!

Mrs. Newlywed Giggles September 18, 2012 at 9:28 am

I love the blue one.
Silver accesorries and BAM, super hot preg for your sprankle.

Nicole September 18, 2012 at 9:32 am

The gray one is so cute I want to get knocked up just so I can wear it. That being said, I think the blue is the most flattering, and I doubt you would regret it when you see it later in pictures. I assume you’ll need the fascinator and whip for party games.

Olivia September 18, 2012 at 9:35 am

GREY. Red is a good option too and that length is in. Blue is a great color, just think the style is a little blah/dated. And the green falls weird, right?

Nicole September 18, 2012 at 9:36 am

Agree! Green looks great with your skin color! Also love the navy/gray looking one.
i think you can accessorize with either YELLOW or Turquoise!

betty September 18, 2012 at 9:36 am

The gray one for sure. I would almost say the red one, but it is a bit too long. Grey all the way!

betty September 18, 2012 at 9:39 am

Btw, in that picture with the red dress, you have sort of an Asian thing going on (it’s okay for me to say that right? because i am actually Asian) anyway, the red has a geisha/qi pao look going on which is cool

Colleen September 18, 2012 at 9:44 am

First of all I like that your husband commented on this. I would say trust his opinion, especially since he will be staring at you in it more than any of us internet peeps. And I really do like the green!

allyson September 18, 2012 at 9:44 am

Gray. So simple. So hot. The others are a little plain jane. Please do not waste your hotness on the green.

Birdie September 18, 2012 at 9:49 am

I love the blue one, they’re all cute but your coloring looks really good with that shade of blue. I’m not a fan of the gray just because it’s already so snug that another month, whew girl, I’d be uncomfortable lol. You sdo happen to be my fave current preg :)

Amie September 18, 2012 at 9:56 am

Can’t go wrong with the Blue or Gray one…although you might be more comfortable in the blue; especially for a Sprinkle.

Elizabeth September 18, 2012 at 9:58 am

I design clothing for a living, so yes, you can trust me!

I think the blue, since it is flowy, will make you look more pregnant than you want to look. Yes I understand you will be very preg, but still, flowy makes ppl look full.

The green is perfect. Pair with leopard print shoes, and a fun necklace, maybe black or fuchsia.

The gray, it’s my second favorite, but I agree with some other people that next month it may be too scandy.

Don’t like the red at all. Too long, chops you off.

Good luck! Soooo fun!

Carrie Darney September 18, 2012 at 9:58 am

Gray! LOVE it!

Lauren September 18, 2012 at 10:00 am

Blue.

Sarah Berry September 18, 2012 at 10:03 am

Wow, people are rude on here… how about a vote without all the shit talking?!

That being said, I think the red dress is amazing! But I’m only about the third person to think so, so clearly we’re in the minority. I think it shows how slender you are without being too tight. So classy, but without being frumpy. Love it!

Monica King September 18, 2012 at 10:05 am

Blue – Fo sho! Sexy, but tooooo sexy. No necklace, nude pumps, big statement earrings and bangles

HeatherK September 18, 2012 at 10:14 am

The grey one, hands down. I don’t know why we’re having this conversation! More maternity clothes should be tight below the bump to show off that you’re actually pregnant and the prevent that awkward picture pose where you pull your dress tight below the bump so that no one thinks you’re just fat in a big flowy dress. Even 7 months preg you are still super skinny and you should be showing that shit off! I like the idea of accessorizing it with a scarf and red shoes, but whatever. You always accessorize well on your own.

My credentials are that when I found your blog a year ago I went back and read every.single.post from the beginning so I feel like I know you pretty well. I even signed up for that stupid Kardashian shoe membership because you told me to and if that’s not loyalty I don’t know what is.

Sara September 18, 2012 at 10:17 am

Blue or Red. The gray looks good NOW but if the bump gets a lot bigger in the next month you could be uncomfortable!

Ash September 18, 2012 at 10:24 am

Blue is typical maternity, you are already smuggling one child in to this par-tay no need for the extra fabric unless you have become a coyote on the Mexican border. Green does slim but the wrap is falling funny on the side. Loving the grey! You can get funky with it and chacha slide your way there with some bright chunky jewlery and grey heels. Or a grey and color block heel pump. Or go simple with statement earrings and a fun shoe! I really like the red, I think it will fit the best in a month. It’s tight enough, the grey might get too tight and little baby will be using your dress like one of those pin things that you could mold your face into(yes?no?remember those?). Black shoes and simple jewelry. And it’s your sprankle

Ash September 18, 2012 at 10:27 am

That’s what I get for doing this on my phone. It cuts me off. I was going to say its your sprankle so I don’t think the red is too much. Anywho the grey and red are my picks with red in first place only because of the month from now situation!

Kaili September 18, 2012 at 10:44 am
Kailey September 18, 2012 at 10:45 am

GREEN!!!! By FAR the best!!!

NSC September 18, 2012 at 10:45 am

I am the fashion EXPERT in my town. Everyone comes to muah to advice.

I say, Blue dress.

No necklace, or thin chain.

HUGE earrings.

Statement shoes. Like, the leopard print you spoke of. Or shiny metallic huge buckle platforms. Maybe not platforms, you’re preggers. But BIG shoes.

The blue dress is amazing – you must purchase and wear all the time.

Molly September 18, 2012 at 10:56 am

100% the bright blue one!!!

LY September 18, 2012 at 10:57 am

Ob-sessed with the grey dress and a statement necklace. I also love the green one but I’m not sure you could pull off a statement necklace with it as well. If you’re looking for an excuse to buy a necklace (aside from being pretty and preg which is hard) go with the grey.

I really like Rachel Bilson and Magnum ice cream bars so I am an authority on fashion AND preg eating. I’m also Asian.

Alli September 18, 2012 at 10:57 am

The green one!! LOVE the nude heels.

Mackenzie September 18, 2012 at 11:08 am

The gray with a statement necklace and those nude heels.

Kristen September 18, 2012 at 11:09 am

The grey one! Super hot!

Rachel September 18, 2012 at 11:13 am

You look BEAUTIFUL in the BLUE one!

Megan September 18, 2012 at 11:16 am

Grey is my first choice, Blue second. Grey because it’s a wonderful fit (the party is all about what’s in that belly, you should show it off) the Blue because it’s a wonderful. Whatever you do, just not the red one.

Megan September 18, 2012 at 11:17 am

Grey is my first choice, Blue second. Grey because it’s a wonderful fit (the party is all about what’s in that belly, you should show it off) the Blue because it’s a wonderful color. Whatever you do, just not the red one.

Sue Diamond-Phillips September 18, 2012 at 11:20 am

The gray. OhmyWORD the gray. It made me cry and wish i was pregnant. But then i wouldn’t look like that, and would be wearing a circus tent. Because red & white stripes are slimming. You look amazing.

Sara September 18, 2012 at 11:35 am

I really want to say RED RED RED, but it’s a little long, no? So I’m going to vote for the gray. The bump is so prominent in that one, it’s just too perfect not to wear!

Jenn in Tenn September 18, 2012 at 11:52 am

LOVE love love they grey!! Your figure is still amazing with YoShe in there…so I say rock those curves! Also I’m loving either gunmetal accessories or a blast of color with either red or bright pink…
Can’t wait to see what you pick!!

Karena September 18, 2012 at 12:04 pm

Holy balls that’s a lot of comments. And since I know you have a pie chart with our votes, you can add one to the grey dress. It is bangin! Aaaaand, now you’re deleting my vote because I said bangin. My 2nd choice is the blue dress.

Leslie H September 18, 2012 at 12:05 pm

Grey!!! you look great!

Jamie September 18, 2012 at 12:27 pm

#1 for sure!

Jenna September 18, 2012 at 12:29 pm

I like the grey one. Would look great with a yellow J. Crew bubble necklace, not sure about the shoes.
I can’t believe B let you up there without holding on to you like he did when you were preggers with G. You look great!

Bre September 18, 2012 at 12:31 pm

Gray all the way. Rock that baby bump!

Missy September 18, 2012 at 12:38 pm

I love the blue one. And I love it with the nude shoes.

Second choice – gray.

:-)

Lauren September 18, 2012 at 12:40 pm

The 3rd one down…the grey bombshell one. Duh. Xx

Ashley, the Accidental Olympian September 18, 2012 at 12:47 pm

NO QUESTION. Green wrap. With fun earrings. DONE and DONE.

Shannon September 18, 2012 at 12:48 pm

blue or grey — definitely the leopard shoes idea too! that is awesome for your friends to do that for you…enjoy your sprinkling!

Gracie September 18, 2012 at 1:08 pm

GRAY! Do it. Either with a chunky coral necklace or big coral & rose gold earrings and maybe nude pumps. I get the feeling that guests at your sprakle will appreciate it. You should trust me because I am Blake Lively/Beyonce/Kate Middleton/Victoria Beckham’s stylist.

How did you meet Bethenny?

Gracie September 18, 2012 at 1:09 pm

Sprankle*, what kind of party would a sprakle be?

lupita September 18, 2012 at 1:08 pm

the grey one is the most modern and the least cliche. wrap dresses/ shirts/ anything are always the go to for pregnant women so the grey dress is a more unexpected choice. It embraces your new figure and screams, “i’m pregnant and i know it and i’m not afraid to show it”. Yup, that’s the one. I would wear a statement necklace and open toe pumps. I’d also make the accessories and shoes be a deep jewel tone color like a kelly green or a indigo.

Amy! September 18, 2012 at 1:41 pm

#1 with statement shoes.
My child is a dog and I’ve never been preg. Totally trust me.

Nicole September 18, 2012 at 1:46 pm

I like the green or the grey. Green would be my first choice! Of course you will look smashing in anything.

Jenna September 18, 2012 at 2:05 pm

The charcoal grey dress is very Victoria Beckham. I’d chose that one with a snake skin/leopard print high heal and a blinged out statement necklace. The green one is a close runner up. Whatever you wear I’m sure you’ll look amazeballs. Love love love your blog :)

Kristin September 18, 2012 at 2:07 pm

I vote gray…. or, go back and try again. The other three are ok… but sort of pregnant-frumpy. The gray is hot. But.. in a month it might be too form fitting for comfort. For $20 bucks. I would check again.

Also.. if you don’t wear the gray.. at least get B to take you out for a nice dinner. It looks amazing on you!

Kathy September 18, 2012 at 2:18 pm

#1 or #3. Something doesn’t look right about the red one…. too long maybe?

Stephanie September 18, 2012 at 2:20 pm

I REALLLLY LOVE the grey dress. It’s SUPER hot, and you have a great body, so show it off! Everyone already knows your pregs so why not flaunt it even more (because you look great!!)

My main question though…how does our toilet seat not concave in when you stand on it???! My toilet seats break when I just sit on them, let alone stand. You have an amazing toilet seat…

Sarah M September 18, 2012 at 2:21 pm

Grey or Red. The Blue one is terrible and tenty and everything one should hate about preggo garb. I didnt read any of the previous comments but need to mention that MineforNine seriously needs to upgrade their maternity models. “Buzz, your girlfriend, woof” comes to mind.

katrina September 18, 2012 at 2:22 pm

Blue or Grey. Grey is sex-ay! Blue is cute, flattering and casual.

Sarah M September 18, 2012 at 2:28 pm

Ps: with the Red I would go gold jewelry (think ASOS chain link bracelet , simply gold kate spadey bangle, gold watch, etc.) + nude pumps. with the Gray I would go gold or black jewelry + nude pumps.

here are the cheapie jewelry links: http://tinyurl.com/8s232h9 AND http://tinyurl.com/9r6xdzs ANDhttp://tinyurl.com/99ya4lf

Jill September 18, 2012 at 2:30 pm

I have no expertise in clothes whatsoever, but I loooove the green one!

Rachel September 18, 2012 at 2:30 pm

I like the blue and red ones the best! Have a great sprinkle’

Erin September 18, 2012 at 2:47 pm

Just my opinion, but I’m not wild about either of the wrap styles. The grey one is H-O-T but probably too much for a Sprinkle. So my vote is #1 the blue and/or purple one.

Terresa September 18, 2012 at 2:48 pm

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the blue one. I’m terrible with accesserizing though (see, I don’t think I can even spell it right) so you and the 282 people that commented before me can work that out and do a much better job than I.

Thanks for the heads up about Mine for Nine – I’m hoping to put that to use real soon!

Amanda September 18, 2012 at 3:11 pm

Changing my “blue” to grey!! Saw your FB update.. I don’t like the green that much! And you can’t take advice from B, he wears bandanas!

diddy bop September 18, 2012 at 3:38 pm

i absolutely love the gray but i say blue if it’s between blue and green.

Meg September 18, 2012 at 3:41 pm

The grey dress is SO flattering — LOVE IT! The red one would be awesome if you had it hemmed. The blue one is way too boring and just a big bag, but the green one in the re-shoot is better and a close 2nd to the grey. Good luck! I can’t wait to see what you choose!

(I know. Too many exclamation marks. I can’t help it!)

Emi September 18, 2012 at 3:50 pm

My favorite is the green. But that’s beside the point. I would really just like to say THANK YOU for finding this website.

My baby shower is in TWO months and I’m already stressing about it. At 6 1/2 months pregnant, I feel like a whale. I’m not sure how I feel about a bunch of people staring at me when I’m 8 1/2 months pregnant. Scratch that. I do know how I feel. NOT EXCITED. But we’re poor and we need the loot. So I figure if I have to go, I might as well have a fabulous dress. And that’s where you stepped in. With the website. Thanks.

Lluvia September 18, 2012 at 3:55 pm

I like blue or gray. If I could rock a tight dress, I would! Do it!

That blue looks great on you, though.

Vera September 18, 2012 at 3:56 pm

It’s obvious – the Blue! :)

Rachel September 18, 2012 at 3:57 pm

The grey. Definitely.

I’m basically the same amount of pregnant, just a little behind, so I’m totally qualified to make this statement.

Kellee September 18, 2012 at 4:48 pm

The tie on the red one makes it look sort of muumuu-ish somehow. Definitely not hot enough for a hot pregs like yourself. I vote gray. Though it could go a bit skanky if you accessorize it that way, I think a pair of jewel-toned heels and a long-ish necklace would keep it classy. Second choice is the green.

Oh, and my credentials are that I totally had the preggers “well, I guess this is cute for MATERNITY wear” mentality and now looking back at photos makes me cringe. I would never let that happen to you.

heatheradair September 18, 2012 at 4:58 pm

Damn, I’m late to the game.

Uh…..on the off-chance it still matters: DO THE GREY.

Please, for the love of Danny Tanner, be SEXY at the sprinkle. If you can’t use an excuse with a bunch of girlfriends ooohing and aahing over you and you alone as the perfect SEXY opportunity to really showcase that gut full o’ yoshi……………then you’ve missed a perfect opportunity.

GREY.

G-R-E-Y.

Michelle September 18, 2012 at 5:05 pm

Absolutely love the blue dress!

GG September 18, 2012 at 5:14 pm

I love # 1 (blue) & #3 (grey) tonsssssss. Since the grey is more fancy i say go for it!

Kim @ The Bird's Nest September 18, 2012 at 5:21 pm

I like the blue or the grey. The grey is SMOKIN’, but I know the difference between 7 and 8 month bump for me was huge, and I would have felt like a beached whale by month 8 in that dress. I reiterate, it’s smokin’ on you. The blue will look amazing no matter how big that bump gets!

Laura Cutler September 18, 2012 at 5:47 pm

The grey one. Here’s why: you are smokin! You don’t have any awkward extras floatin around like most of us pregs (I don’t mean roids. I mean love handles. Sick.) Accessorize with a long necklace, chunky bracelets (multiple) and some fancy (brightly colored or multicolored) high heels. And screw people thinking it’s too sexy or skanky. Make some hoes jealous, yo. You know you want to.

beckster September 18, 2012 at 6:07 pm

BLUE! the deep v + empire waist=beautiful! the nude heel is perfect.. don’t over-accesorize (bangle arm?) cause the detailing is so cute!

Kristin H. September 18, 2012 at 6:18 pm

Figures the red and grey are fancy pants ones because those are the two I liked by FAR the best. I’m cursed with expensive taste. Don’t listen to those bitches telling you blue or green though.. Grey is IT. Seriously. Grey. Do it. Do it.

Nude pumps are perfect, and a statement necklace would look great with that neckline as long as it’s not too low. But, grey. DO IT.

Em September 18, 2012 at 6:20 pm

Gray fo sho! I’m a long time reader and believe this dress is totally you. Rock it with a patterned heel or statement necklace…..hair up.

Kristin H. September 18, 2012 at 6:21 pm

Side note- it looks like you photoshopped yourself onto your toilet in the red one.

tami September 18, 2012 at 6:24 pm

Hands down, the blue one. Keep accessories simple and sparkley.

Kim September 18, 2012 at 6:41 pm

Green!

Christina Marie September 18, 2012 at 7:02 pm

BLUE! Side braid, coral necklace.

Lily September 18, 2012 at 8:04 pm

hi. first time commenter, long time reader, blahblahblah…
I just want to say – nobody looks that hot, while pregnant, in a skin tight dress- what ARE you? seriously. you look amazing. the green and blue are so expected pregnancy outfit (this comment is coming post facebook re-do, B’s fashion show, etc.) but the gray looks amazing and sexy and why the hell not be sexy…its YO SPRANKLE after all…right?
I dont know that I have credentials other than everyone I know has asked me to help them choose outfits because I “know about this stuff”. seriously. everyone.

Jess M. September 18, 2012 at 8:04 pm

I vote for the blue or the grey dress. The blue is my favorite with the grey in a close second. I like the red dress but not a big fan of th length.

colleen September 18, 2012 at 8:08 pm

the blue and the red are great. the grey is cute. and i’ve never been this forward in a comment – but whatever you do not the green. it’s not hanging correctly on your bump at all – and i feel, modg, like you wear the dress, the dress doesn’t wear you. and that shitty green dress is wearing you and i don’t like it one bit. go forth and look fabulous and your sprankle. and wear statement earrings. your awesome tits are your version of a statement necklace.

Denise September 18, 2012 at 8:35 pm

Green all the way!

Aisha September 18, 2012 at 9:04 pm

IThe grey one is the only option I’d wear. It’s the only one that doesn’t stick out below your belly like a big tent. I hated wearing tents when I was prego. Also, I love the sleeve length on it. It also has the perfect length; just below the knee so it hides growing thighs and hits at the skinniest part of your leg. None of the others really do that. I’d go with either strappy heels or fun printed colorful heels. Sling backs are my favorites, they’re classic and still super sexy. I wouldn’t do a necklace, it’d mess up the beautiful simplicity of the dress, but fun chandelier earrings with your hair in a sleek ponytail would look AWESOME! Or, instead of the ponytail you could do a cute messy bun. I found a great tutorial on it here http://youtu.be/3UdJUpz3OdA. Your hair looks long enough. GOOD LUCK!!

Analyn September 18, 2012 at 9:05 pm

Blue or gray yep yep

Amanda September 18, 2012 at 9:16 pm

The red one. Leopard heels. Bangles.

And definitely a whip.

You said mah sprankle and it came out exactly how you say it.

You’re fabulous.

But really, the red one.

Maybe even a bottle of go go juice too.

Brytni September 18, 2012 at 9:33 pm

I vote grey and my only credentials are that Queen V Beckham wore one similar right before she popped and she looked amazing and I think you do too!

Mariellen September 18, 2012 at 9:51 pm

The gray and red are hot! I wish I worked for RZ. Does that count ?? The red dress would look awesome with black and white Dalmatian Or zebra printed heels!

Christy September 18, 2012 at 10:12 pm

You look dashing in the blue & gray dresses…well heck they all look great!! Hooray for your “sprankle”!

S September 18, 2012 at 10:32 pm

Gray, NO question! It looks amazing! They all look good on you, but I feel like the others look too “maternity” for you. Not everyone can pull off the gray one but you are rocking it! It makes you look super skinny with a cute baby belly!
As for accessories, if your sprinkle is casual enough, it would look really cute with a scarf or long necklace. Nude heels would be cute with it too.

beth September 18, 2012 at 10:55 pm

If you don’t want people touching you, avoid the grey (which by the way is unfortunately the one that looks the best).

KLB September 18, 2012 at 11:23 pm

I have to say that gray or black are my colors…BUT, I think the blue suits you the best. Definately will be comfortable when you’re a full 8 months pregnant, and you’ll be able to eat without the spranklers seeing the food travel down from your mouth to your esophgaus to your stomach. Red is a weird length…and green is eh. DO.THE.BLUE.

Ariadna September 19, 2012 at 1:05 am

Ok, so I gotta be brutally honest with you. I’m not a stylist. I’m not even fashion-conscious. My husband helps me pick out my shoes, I know, I know, he has good taste though, he did marry me, lol. BUT, I have to agree with most of the comments that I have read, and I promise I had made up my mind before reading these comments, that the gray one is HOTT and the blue one is PERFECT. You can’t go wrong with either of these two, you look super sexy in the gray one which is great if that’s what you’re going for. And the blue one, well you just look stunning. I have no comment on shoes or accessories because of the reasons stated above. And as a fellow preggo that’s about to have 2 baby showers to attend in the next few weeks, I have to thank you for the fabulous link you provided me with. With this I might actually have a chance to look somewhat cute for my baby showers and not fork over my arm in order to pay for this. Thanks MODG!!

erin September 19, 2012 at 10:33 am

Ahh – first time posting. Since I think I’m a clothes expert (seriously), I had to put my vote it. I go 100% to #3 (gray), but also think that #4 (red) is good. Gray + statement necklace. Yes.

mommylisa September 19, 2012 at 11:15 am

If the grey one were blue – I would pick the grey one for the silhouette, but its sad grey so I say the blue one for sure.

La Nina September 19, 2012 at 12:39 pm

1. Blue
2a. Grey (maybe too dressy for this Sprankle… )
2b. Red
3. Green

PS: Please don’t sprain your ankle at the sprankle!!

rachel alday September 19, 2012 at 1:12 pm

i like the red or the blue for sure…i used to be a personal shopper at saks fifth avenue in chicago (the store on michigan avenue) if that helps…i think the red dress is a bit of an odd length but i like it better than the grey or the green all the same…i’d do big earrings with either and maybe even skip a necklace – have fun at your sprinkle! you look great! i’m 34 weeks + 4 today and am feeling HUGE :) my answer to every pregnant outfit is maternity spanx but i think you already know about those

Whit September 19, 2012 at 2:08 pm

The blue dress looks fabulous on you!

Rebecca September 19, 2012 at 2:11 pm

Green looks the best, by far, I think. I love the gray, but if it’s a casual event it might be too sexy and not laid back enough. But I do love it, and if you choose it you’ll for sure look hot. Not a fan of the red. Blue is ok, but I don’t think it’s quite as flattering as the green.

Erin September 19, 2012 at 3:12 pm

2 or 3 fo sho. the red kiiiind of seems like you do LOVE sprinkles and all other events at which you’re the center of attention.

Debbie September 19, 2012 at 4:54 pm

Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nurit September 19, 2012 at 4:56 pm

Right now the Grey looks good and the blue is my second choice, but in a month, I think the blue is going to be more forgiving than the grey and it is a beautiful color.

Kat September 19, 2012 at 8:08 pm

B L U E!

No necklace. Lots of silver bracelets.

Elizabeth September 19, 2012 at 11:25 pm

Red is my first choice, then blue. Gray not so much, contrary to popular opinion.

Erica September 20, 2012 at 1:12 pm

I have a question about the sizes on the Mine for Nine website. So many awesome dresses! But the sizes are all over the place. I am 5’8″, small chested and I usually wear a size 4 or 6. For one dress I was looking at on the website, it said my bust was an XL, & my hips were a triple XL (at 38″???) and another dress I was an XS somehow. Do you find the size charts to be accurate? Thanks for your help :)

Pauline September 20, 2012 at 3:48 pm

I may be too late, but I love love love the grey. You can add a fun chunky necklace and some colorful shoes. Totally cute!

Also, I love your blog almost as much as the grey.

Heather September 20, 2012 at 8:05 pm

Grey. It is so Victoria Beckham. And it looks great on you.

IF not the grey, then blue!

Michelle September 20, 2012 at 9:25 pm

THE BLUUUUUUUUUEEE!!! So cute, I hear the people and the gray is good. But I too am 7 months and for my shower in a month…..I doubt I am fittin’ into anything I fit in today. Thanks for the referral!
GOOOOOOOD STUFF, go get ‘em and enjoy! ;)

Rent September 20, 2012 at 10:17 pm

I think you look great in all four, but that’s an annoying husband/boyfriend thing to say. But deal with it– you look awesome.

More importantly, can we all pitch in and buy you a full length mirror as a sprinkle present? This toilet-hopping has got to stop, preggers or not.

Fairly Obvious September 20, 2012 at 10:33 pm

I love the grey one, the rest are kinda of a mess, yet the grey is so chic and simple, lets you embrace your curves but also shows off the fact your body still looks amazing and that you’re a sexy pregnant mum! I would do a very cool statement necklace with amazing shoes. Advice coming from an ex stylist.

Lori September 21, 2012 at 7:11 pm

Another vote for the blue one. It’s completely cute and not too dressy.

I like the gray one too. But the blue one slightly more.

How will you decide? Will you add up all the answers and go with whichever one has more votes? So recently I posted myself in two dresses and asked for advice from friends. There was a winner, but about a third of my friends voted for the other one. The big winner was the correct choice, I think, and it’s now in my closet. But a tiny part of me still feels like I let down some of my friends. But I’m weird that way.

my favorite and my best- MFAMB to you September 22, 2012 at 5:27 pm
Kyl September 23, 2012 at 1:44 am

Definitely the gray. You have an amazing shape and you look extra amazing pregnant. I actually like the nude heels with the gray dress as well. I would accessorize with a long necklace (like the one you wore in Miami in your Gloria Estefan look) and a whole stack of bracelets. So fun!

Lisa @bitesforbabies September 23, 2012 at 9:37 pm

I love the first one!! I think it would go with either gold or silver jewelry (preferably gold though!) Btw, I HAVE to check out that web site!

Joanne September 24, 2012 at 2:36 pm

Love the blue or grey! I’d go with silver jewelry for either dress!

Natalia September 26, 2012 at 9:12 pm

BLUE!

Cindi September 27, 2012 at 11:53 am

Do you want to look sexy or classy? The blue is CLASSY, fits beautifully, and looks like it is a great color for you with that gorgeous dark hair. Use the accessories to show your personality; whatever you love!
The black/grey is super sexy, but the hemline looks a little weird. The fabric doesn’t look as expensive as the blue. Maybe it’s just the photo, in which case, save this one for a date with your significant other! Me, personally, I’d wear the blue, no question. Be sure to let us know and post a pic!

Amber September 27, 2012 at 7:52 pm

WHERE ARE YOU??????? COME BACK TO US!

Rachel September 29, 2012 at 6:22 pm

The red one. It is sexy, striking, everyone at the sprinkle will wish they were the one who got you preg. The blue one is a nice gem color but boring, hate the sleeves, and without any good details or cut, and the green is not looking like a nice shade in the photo. Hair down.

Amy September 30, 2012 at 8:29 pm

I’m prob too late but I say gray! Not many women can pull that off and you look amazing! Show off that gorgeous belly and have fun!

{ 1 trackback }