Hi, it’s me, you’re old friend MODG. Except now I’m too famous to talk to you. You’re basically Kevin Federline and I’m Britney Spears. (I’M ALWAYS BRITNEY SPEARS). In case you weren’t aware, my breastfeeding top 10 post was the hot slut of the internet this weekend. It was everywhere, all up in everyone’s face. You pretty much broke the facebook share button after 12,000 of you clicked it. But I’m handling my fame pretty well I think. I’ve only made B answer my cell phone “Ms. Amanda’s not available” like twice and I’ve only printed out my 4 page rider three times JUST in case. OH and I’ve made posters of myself being all breastfeedy since G and I are pretty much the poster children for breastfeeding now. See?
But then G was like, time’s up losers. I’m out of here. What a diva. Some people just let the fame get to their heads.
So now I’d like to welcome all the new hippies to my blog. You should know that I’ve been trying to be a certified hippie for a good 2 years now. I’m hoping I’ve scored some serious birkenstock points now. It’s about goddamn time. I mean I ate my placenta and that got me nowhere fast.
Now, to the regulars…the old people around here. Be NICE to the new kids. We’re all going to be cordial and not start any internet wars….at least this month.
This week we have these things to look forward to:
- A full review on the enormous amount of babyproofing crap that we bought so we can watch our child less and play on the internet more.
- G is crawling. But not crawling. He’s invented his own form of movement. I’m worried it will reverse his brain lobes.
- B is sort of an ass when he has to use tools.
- I’m hosting my first massive playdate this week. I’m currently researching the appropriate drink for such an occasion.
- And finally, is Old Navy getting awesome-er or am I getting cheaper with lower standards?
Word to your bird,