B is making me write this post.

B: You sure are wearing those fake Uggs a lot.

Me: They are so goddamn comfortable, I physically cannot remove them from my feet.

B: You should probably do a blog update since you tore that shoe guy a new asshole.

Me: Don’t tell me what to do.

B: …

Me: Stop judging me.

B:…

Me: I’M ONLY WEARING THEM INSIDE ANYWAY AND THEY ARE STILL UGLY

B:…

Me: Fine you moral asshole.

So here it is.

The Fuggs are as freaking comfortable as a pile of soft baby skin wrapped around my toes and when I wake up in the morning I can’t wait to put them on my feet. And when I take them off I miss them. And when I sometimes forget about them and see them on the floor, my heart skips a beat at the thought of putting them back on.

I will still never wear them in public though. Also don’t tell anyone I’m wearing them in the house either. I’m just telling the internet and that’s like only a few people anyway.

Now let’s end on a picture taken at the perfect angle in my skinny jeans with my super suck-my-stomach-in tank top to make me look skinny. Also the baby looks ok too I guess.

My blog.

Don’t forget it B.

POSTED IN: Awesome things,B,Style

wonderchris March 14, 2011 at 7:19 pm

The smile on your face says “I’m wearing my fake Uggs”, the outfit screams “I’m wearing my hot pink heels”. So, it’s a win-win….and baby G sure is cute.

Emmy March 14, 2011 at 7:21 pm

You look great! Do tell about the “suck-my-stomach-in” tank top – I want one!

julie s. August 26, 2011 at 12:31 pm

I want one, too! Where do we find this magical pooch hider?

Gabrielle March 14, 2011 at 7:25 pm

Don’t tell anyone.
But I wear my fake uggs all the time too. But only to like wash my car and stuff. And no one sees me when I’m doing that anyway.

Katie March 14, 2011 at 7:30 pm

It’s perfectly acceptable to wear your fake UGGS inside. In fact, the rules surrounding UGGs here in the motherland (Australia) have always been “UGGS ARE INDOOR SHOES”. They were never mean to be worn outside of the confines of your house. Sure, take the rubbish out in them, or collect the washing of the line. Just don’t dress them up and take them to the shops with you.

Miranda March 14, 2011 at 7:33 pm

Australia should’ve shared this info with the rest of the universe. Particularly before girls around here in the southern US started wearing them with mini skirts in the middle of August.

MODG March 14, 2011 at 7:34 pm

this is invaluable information Katie. Thank you for representing your homeland.

Ange March 19, 2011 at 5:19 am

Hi, I’m another Aussie here, to weigh in. I tried to comment on the original post with a point of view from downunder but it got lost when I posted & I was over it. ;-) But know I feel I have to reassure you..UGGS are a very new brand. In fact most Aussies dont own UGGS. Our ugg boots are available in every store, markets, by the side of country roads, especially department stores & we even have the el-cheapo, fake polyester wool variety..now those are fake uggs! Like Katie said unless you are a high level bogan (not sure what the equivalent in the US is for this slang term) you do not wear them outside of the house. So, by your definition most Aussie’s would wear fake uggs, so wear ‘em proud because they are as fair dinkum as they come! PS – you can rock any look anyway.

porkstar March 14, 2011 at 7:36 pm

haha, awesome picture and great post. Your baby certainly shows personality. And his celebrity status on your blog certainly propels him beyond cute baby status.

Kelly @ Dare to be Domestic March 14, 2011 at 7:39 pm

I love that you call them Fuggs – that’s what I call my faux uggs [I think mine are smile brand]. I read somewhere Uggs were also made for surfers to warm their feet after a long day out at sea. Either way those things are comfortable. There’s not shame in your house shoe game girl!

*Note: uggs actually make slip on house shoe-esque shoes now and flip flops w/ fur, ick! But the house shoe ones sound nice, no more having to balance on one leg to put those damn things on anymore… but I can’t justify $80+ house shoes.

P.S. You’re looking wonderful my dear and Drama Baby = Heartbreaker!

Jessica March 14, 2011 at 7:53 pm

You look hot. Fuggs or not. With or without baby. Haha

ZDub March 14, 2011 at 7:57 pm

I thought Australia wanted us to wear them on the beach when were done surfing? Either way, I wear the shit out of mine. In Colorado. Outdoors. Not on the beach (or in a miniskirt).

Dramababy is looking mildly drama-free in the photo!

Khadijah March 14, 2011 at 8:45 pm

You look great and the baby is perfect.. what about getting the baby some baby FUGGS (you can use them as blackmail in the future).

Lori March 14, 2011 at 8:50 pm

Ugly or not, i still wanna be buried in them. I am from Delaware and right now I am in Southern Texas visiting and am crying for my Uggs.

Lori March 14, 2011 at 8:51 pm

Oh yeah and you and the Baby G look smashing!!

betty March 14, 2011 at 8:52 pm

your baby seems to be getting more smiley by the post. love it. hope that means things are getting easier or at least more manageable for you. also, spotted the bumbo seat in the background. is Baby G a fan? i feel kind of like a bad mom for not having one yet. i know they aren’t expensive but i feel like it’s yet another toy that will take up even more room in my ever shrinking apartment.

Jennifer March 14, 2011 at 9:02 pm

Oh my gosh! The Bumbo’s are a freaking life saver! I couldn’t have gotten anything done if my baby B didn’t have his Bumbo.

Lluvia March 15, 2011 at 1:06 pm

It’s not another toy!!!!

It’s one of the best things ever! We got one for ours and is one of the most useful things for the baby. She’s now 17 months and we still use it. We take it to the restaurants and use it on booths as a booster seat instead of the dirty and germy high chairs they give you. She stays in the seat well, and we all eat peacefully! GET IT! GET IT! GET IT!!

Jamie March 14, 2011 at 10:00 pm

awww you and your baby are so cute! glad you’re liking your Fuggs :)

Winn March 14, 2011 at 10:08 pm

You’re both darling and adorable, and you know it. And i just might hate you a tiny bit for your skinny jeans, but nah…. I’m a bigger person than that. (Pun intended.) Keep rockin’ those f-uggs!

Becky Mochaface March 14, 2011 at 10:14 pm

Baby G is clearly ready for his life in front of the paparazzi.

You're a douche March 15, 2011 at 6:53 am

Is there really any need to post a comment if you’re just going to act like an ass? Seriously, learn some manners.

Nicole J March 15, 2011 at 7:02 am

I think you look AWESOME (FUGGS aside)! And Baby G is FRGGIN ADORABLE!

JeN March 15, 2011 at 8:03 am

I never realized you have the same yellow rug as John & Sherry from YHL!! Now I want one!!

*All hail the famous internet rug* :D

Darbi March 15, 2011 at 11:53 am

I was thinking the same thing Jen! I knew that rug looked familiar!

Jill March 15, 2011 at 8:47 am

I need to get me a pair of these Fuggs… And as usual, you’re hilarious and your baby is supercute.

Ryan March 15, 2011 at 9:53 am

I don’t think it’s anyone’s business what you do in the privacy of your own home. But, please, for the love of Britney, do NOT wear those in public. It will totally ruin the internet crush I have on you.

Tiffany March 15, 2011 at 12:46 pm

You look phenomenal! Fuggs and all :)

Lluvia March 15, 2011 at 1:10 pm

Now I want some fake Uggs! I don’t know if I’d wear them outside! You both look great! Baby G looks so cute! I imagine he’s adapting well. He is big!!
Mine was average size till she turned one. She towers all the toddlers her age. She’s not chubby…just long. She takes after her tall daddy.

LynzB March 15, 2011 at 4:37 pm

First of all, you look super cute and skinny in that photo. Don’t worry, we can’t see the Fuggs in which your super comfy feet and the bottom of your skinny jeans are resting.

Second, Mr. G is happy! Yay for you, and for G!

And finally, is the blue seat under your table the thing other readers were talking about above? I have seen them out under the rears of other people’s kids, and they look extremely awesome but I din’t know what they were called or where to get them…

Thanks!
Xoxo
L

Ryan March 15, 2011 at 5:42 pm

Yup, that’s a Bumbo.

I think the Bumbo is hit and miss. Some kids love it, some hate it. Our son thought it was an electric chair and we were going to kill him every time we put him in it. Same with one of my best friends and her daughter. But my niece would rather be in it than anywhere else in the world. So, I’d try a friend’s before buying one!

LynzB March 15, 2011 at 7:04 pm

Thank you! :)

sarah March 17, 2011 at 2:33 pm

oh man, G’s widow’s peak is growing in, soon he’ll look just like B!