If you don’t vote, my baby could be Lady Gaga…which I’m ok with except for the hermy thing.

So Monday is the day. It’s the most important baby genital day there is. Shit, that phrase is definitely going to send some wrong search strings to the MODG blog. Whatever. We finally finally FINALLY find out if we’re having a sparkle suri or a baby danny tanner. So because this is Friday, it’s real time blogging day. I’m going to share with you some of the nonsense I’ve participated in to figure out if this is a boy or a girl. Then you’re going to vote in the comments and whatever you say goes. I’m serious. I don’t care what that ultrasound man says. Blog readers know more.

1) Stuff about me: I haven’t gotten very wide, I’m protruding. I’m carrying low like a sweet chariot. My skin isn’t awful (although I’m campaigning for that new Sonic cleanser thing as Sephora and it’s like 200 dollars so we need B to think my skin makes me cry blood in my sleep). My morning sickness has been minimal. No heartburn.  All of these things in the google machine say: BOY.

2) Pyschics: You can’t judge a pregnant woman or you’re cursed with 7 years of excessive hair growth. Soooo I may have consulted with an online psychic about the baby. MAY HAVE. If I did. This is what she said:

“Your reading reveals that your current pregnancy is with a baby girl. Her EDD is referenced mid-December and her birth is shown on the 30th of November 2010. Born around 8am following 17 hours of labour she weighs in at 5lbs 10ozs. Labour threatens to start in October and a few attempts between then and November 29th are made to stop contractions. The 29th of November brings on the real deal that can’t be stopped.”

Let’s ignore the terror that is labor starting THREE months early and focus on her telling us that Plankton is a: GIRL. PS this is also probably my confession for the week.

3) Chinese Calendar: This shit is important because it’s Asian. I found like 3 versions. They take the month you conceived with your age and tell you the baby genitals. China people say: GIRL

4) Intelligender: You know it. You saw it. The magic pee crystals say: BOY

5) Ring test: This one is the most bullshit to me of them all. You tie a ring to a string and hang it over your belly. (I just did this now as I was writing). But Bethenny did it so I have to do it obviously. It swung back and forth and not in a circle (I think). I mean who can really see at that angle when you’re laying on the floor staring up at a string. But whatever. This means: GIRL

6) My gut: My guy is a little psychic. Like for real. Psychics tell me I’m psychic. And my gut has felt for 5 months that Planky is a: BOY

So let’s tally this up:

Boy: 3

Girl: 3

Great. What does this mean? A hermy baby? NO. So this means that your vote counts even more. It will totally be the tie breaker. And if you don’t vote the hermy is on your shoulders.

Speaking of stuff. Some of you have asked me for an address to send me crap for Plankton. I feel weird doing this…like I’m begging. Which I’m not above. Do you guys really want to send me baby stuff? If so I’ll do it, but I don’t want to feel stupid about it. Because that would be a new thing. PS Plankton likes Louboutin. Size 6.

Ok so your comments should include: penis or vagina. And do you want me to open a box.

penis vagina box…. hearts.

feel free to throw a confession in there too if you so choose.

POSTED IN: babies,pregnant stuff

Shaina July 30, 2010 at 8:11 am

Vagina!!!!!

So you can dress her like Suri with high heels and sparkles.

Beckles July 30, 2010 at 8:17 am

Hmmm….I’m gonig to go with Danny Tanner MODG. A ladyfriend in my office just had a boy and she was all belly and started showing early and all that. Or gay boy. But definitely peeny.

Natalie July 30, 2010 at 8:19 am

I’m voting PENIS.

Julie July 30, 2010 at 8:24 am

Vagina, vagina, vagina. For sure.

dualmom July 30, 2010 at 8:29 am

I have to go with your gut. Not your protuding gut which is really cute btw, but your instinct. It’s seldom wrong. I vote boy.

Suburban H.I.T. July 30, 2010 at 8:31 am

So that carry in front and low meaning it’s a boy is total crap. I carried SUPER low. Like down to my knees. And Babes was all sparkle.

p.s. She can still kick the sh*t out of Suri. Babes is a feisty lil mofo.

jen July 30, 2010 at 8:37 am

penis all the way

Stickyheels July 30, 2010 at 8:43 am

I’m voting boy. Carrying LOW and protruding like a MOTHA is totally boy.

Also: you should feel super thankful that people want to send you stuff! You should probably set up a P.O. Box or a mailbox at the UPS store or something so you don’t get any real-life stalkers though. Not that I would stalk you…I’m 5 states away bia, and I can’t afford that gas money no matter how cute you and your babybump and your cats are.

Vicki July 30, 2010 at 8:47 am

Voting manparts on this one, because your gut can never be wrong, and, also, I kind of am wishing you’ll name him Plankton in real life. A good, solid WASP name. Plankton Wallingsford the Second. I don’t care if your last name isn’t Wallingsford. Make it so.

Also voting for you to open a P.O. Box! I have that perfect SomeEEcard for you.

Aly July 30, 2010 at 8:47 am

Vagina and Breasts ….. Girl all the way!!

You carry so well – you look wonderful! Can’t wait to hear what you’re having!

MandyImnotfamousMoore July 30, 2010 at 8:54 am

Girl! Just because I know how fun it is and it would be wonderful to have a mini MODG with all the sparkles and sass.

And PO box, please! Although, do one of those boxes hold packages? Aren’t they just tiny little letter boxes? I have no idea. I think too much.

mrs.mfc July 30, 2010 at 9:03 am

I guess my vote will be penis, but I’m not totally sold on the idea…

I can’t wait to see your little hairy asian danny tanny!

Lacey Shaffer July 30, 2010 at 9:05 am

PENIS PENIS PENIS!!!

You are the cutest teeniest preg lady eva!!!

Can’t wait to see what names you and B have in mind!

Callie July 30, 2010 at 9:07 am

I am definitely going with Penis on this one. Most of the things you described go right along with both of my pregnancies and I had two bouncing baby boys. Monday will be an awesome day for you and B. :)

julialifeisart July 30, 2010 at 9:09 am

Last night I dreamed that I was 10 days pregnant with a baby girl and then a 50-foot long python crawled into my mouth and down into my body and ate the baby. It was really scary. Anyway, I’m not preggo, so whatev, but based on my dream anyway, I vote GIRL!

Kristen July 30, 2010 at 9:11 am

Vagina!! I really need to believe in the Chinese calendar. I NEED to.

Amy July 30, 2010 at 9:17 am

I say PENIS…..but since its been so close with all the different tests, it will be a gay man child.

janina July 30, 2010 at 9:21 am

Toilet Mandy doll says BOY. Oh and also I would love love love to get Plankton a birth day present!!!!

P.S. PEEEEEEEEENISSSSSSSS. There I said it.

Janina

Jen C July 30, 2010 at 9:29 am

Well, I totally believe in trusting your instincts, but when I was preg with Brady I was wide, high, and vom, soooooo Sparkle Suri all the way!

kelly @Dare to be Domestic July 30, 2010 at 9:30 am

VAGINA! That’s my official vote and I’d like to think I’m right. I predicted that my BFF’s baby was a boy before anyone else did and I was right.

I specifically like that you’re calling it suri vs. danny tanner – only you would think of that and it rocks!

Lastly I can’t believe NO ONE has confessed anything yet…

CONFESSION:
Two weeks ago my boyfriend and I had some friends over to hang for drinks. We (my boyfriend and I) planned on staying in while our friends went out later that night. I proceeded to drink a bottle of wine… when said bottle was finished I decided to start (read: finish) the other bottle. At that time my one friend said she would drive us all to the bar, and even pay our cover charge if we wanted to come out. Not one to be above this I said KICK ASS and stumbled to the car. The evening was great fun for some reason the bartender decided it would be great to give us free shots. Before closing the boyfriend and I stumbled to another bar that our friend owns, saw a few people we knew, including our friend that owned the bar who proceeded to give us free whiskey drinks (not my drink of choice) – so we stumbled back to meet our friends and ride to the other bar – while there I guess I started to stumble and my concerned boyfriend asked me if I was ok and tried to help me walk in my platform sandals… I quickly turned into Lindsay Lohan and slurred “You think you’re better than me? Cuz you’re not drunk?!?!” and then swiftly slapped him in the face… WTF?!?! I never do stuff like that but apparently after all that liquor, wine and what not I became another person. I pouted the whole way home. Most men would have started a fight, instead my boyfriend smiled and thought to himself “I can’t wait to tell her about this when she wakes up.”

Thankfully I was hangover free in the AM but I felt shame that you couldn’t imagine – thank goodness we can laugh about this as a couple. Bottom line – don’t ever call me out on being drunk unless you are too – or I’ll get defensive and slap you ;)

julialifeisart July 30, 2010 at 9:51 am

HOW were you hangover free in the morning?! Teach me your magical wizardry!!!

Jenelle July 30, 2010 at 12:43 pm

Seriously!! Wine, shots, whiskey +… ? Did you drink lots of water? I need to know your secret, unless you have a different definition of AM than I do! :0)

Corinne July 30, 2010 at 9:34 am

i’m going with….vagina. just because girls are better than boys. (but babies are pretty neutral, i just mean later in life.)

vagina.

Mrs. Bear July 30, 2010 at 9:37 am

Um.. yah so I am a big sucky ass loser that hasn’t been following all my fav blogs because I sold my soul to the education system and have been in school for the past month and a half. ANYWAYS… CONGRATS ON THE FETUS! I know I am way late in the Congrats but it must be said.

I hope you have a girl. A beautiful little girl who looks nothing like the alien Suri or crazyass Lady Gaga (no offense if you actually want a baby who crawls out of your gina wearing a see through black lace thong leotard, 11 inch red hooker boots, and a pirate eye patch). Instead she should come out dancing. And with a bottle of booze for her momma.

Lali July 30, 2010 at 9:43 am

Penis!

Leiane July 30, 2010 at 9:45 am

If you want to be cool like Bethenny you must beg the universe for a girl and then actually produce a GIRL! Go Planktonette!

Cathy July 30, 2010 at 9:47 am

Penis. I have no doubts that we will be the most kick-ass kid on the block.

Amanda July 30, 2010 at 9:48 am

I’m voting boy. Big time boy. And B will no doubt be extremely proud of his little wenis, which looks large but is actually the tiniest thing ever, but B won’t care and will probably be really smug about it. And also, all my signs AND the Chinese Chart said girl, but my psychic dreams said boy, so I’d go with your gut.

Shannon July 30, 2010 at 9:50 am

Va-jay-jay! I agree with H.I.T. I was the same way; front and super low… like so low I thought she would fall out! I’m voting girl :)

Stephanie July 30, 2010 at 9:51 am

Hmmm….. I’m gonna go with PENIS. Follow your instincts! (Even though deep in my heart of sparkly hearts, I hope it’s a girl…. cuz they are way more fun to dress up.)

Can’t wait to hear the official word!

Amanda July 30, 2010 at 10:05 am

PENIS!!

Since I found out you were with child I had a feeling it was a boy so I am going with my gut on this one too!!

Angela July 30, 2010 at 10:06 am

Boy! Your “symptoms” sound just like mine when I was at the point you are, and I’m having a boy. Can’t wait to find out if it is a Suri or a Danny!

Big Boops July 30, 2010 at 10:09 am

First, let me say you are a precious preggers and you really are glowing. I love it. You make me wanna have a baby in my belly . . . almost.

I say it is a, jeez i just don’t know, all this is really strong, ummm, ummm, maybe sorta kinda a . . . . GIRL! This is the year of the girl. I have had 4 babies (to friends and family) born in the last two months and ALL girls. You are barely sliding in at the end of the year, but I think your vagina will be shooting out hearts, flowers, and glitter. Or maybe blood, mucus, and a fetus. Good times either way.

Chrystal July 30, 2010 at 10:17 am

My mother n law SWORE by the Chinese Baby Calendar when it said I was having a boy when I was pregnant with Nicholas, I SWORE she and the calendar were wrong. But they were right. And I don’t know about you, but I know everything, no one shows me or my uterus up. I was a little peeved until I actually had Nick and now I couldn’t imagine EVER having a girl first.

When we lost our minds and wanted another rugrat, we planned it to see if this CBC thing actually worked or if Hubbs Mom was just lucky the time before.

We wanted a girl, scratch that we were getting a girl.
GAME PLAN: Taped a ridiculous sized CBC on fridge, highlighted the “GIRL” months, 4 months straight to make a baby girl, OCT-JAN we baby danced, I got pregnant in 3 months, found out the gender at 20wks, Baby Girl, SCORE!

And now, even though I puke at the words, I SWEAR by CBC!
And its been proven wrong, but it has been right more.
Fingers Crossed.

I say Planky will be a: Girl, Girl, Girl!
Vagina all the way.
Bahaha.

Teisha July 30, 2010 at 10:17 am

I’ve said it before and I’ll stick with. Definitely a Planktonette. I have two Planktonette’s and each pregnancy was different, as in the first was one smooth sailing so I thought she was a he and when he came out with a vagina I was a little confused (since The Hubs wanted it to be a surprise much to my disliking) and the second pregnancy kicked. my. ass.

And yes, please set up a PO Box so I can hear about all the crazy shit people will send you. Great entertainment value potential.

Gia Maria July 30, 2010 at 10:23 am

I vote girl too!!

Confession: I was in college and staying over at my boyfriend’s house that he shared with three other guys. I had to poop so bad and was trying to hold it because I didn’t want to stink up a guy’s bathroom. Finally, I HAD to go. It was hard and big and totally clogged their toilet! I was super embarrassed and they didn’t have a plunger so I grabbed the only thing I could find to shove the poop down the toilet: a toothbrush. I used the handle so the part that went in the guy’s (not my boyfriend) mouth didn’t touch the poop… although it was in the poop water and pee (woops!). They never said anything or questioned it and I obviously kept my mouth shut! Moral of the story: ALWAYS have a plunger readily available in your bathroom!!

Shandal July 30, 2010 at 10:24 am

PENIS! Open a box for the crazies wanting to send you shit. I’m curious to hear what people are going to end up sending you.

shannon July 30, 2010 at 10:35 am

i vote: PENIS.
and you can still dress a boy in sparkly suri clothes. because he’s yours. you made him.
good luck at the midwife!

Amy July 30, 2010 at 10:45 am

Doubtless you are carrying a penis-bearer. Doubtless.

The Asian test canNOT be trusted. I know it’s all science and lunar-this and lunar-that and algorithms and pre-calc…but it is wrong-zo. Wrong.

You are an obvious MOAB: Mother of a Boy. Just made that up. Going for some play on MODG, but came up empty…wait, how about Mother of Danny Gtanner (but the G is silent). There. MODG.

Naomi July 30, 2010 at 10:46 am

Peen. I think you’re havin a little baby B!

Melanie July 30, 2010 at 10:50 am

Sorry, but it’s a penis, and that should make you happy. Boys are supposed to come first so they can protect little sisters. Boys also break you into parenthood a lot better and you’ll be thankful in the long run that it’s a boy first.

Also, I have found that the most accurate form of sex detection is how high or low you carry the baby, and low means boy. I’ve also found (sorry) that people pregnant with girls are glowing and gorgeous while boys suck out your beauty like a human slug. I think they do this so that they can be hot when they are born, and you get your cute back later, but other than huge lips I felt like I was UGLY both times I was preggers with my boys. I’m not saying you are doggy and lacking sparkle, that is for you to judge for yourself because no one other than the mom knows for sure if she’s looking her best or possibly getting a little horsey in the face. Those are my real-time, psychic, time-tested, scientific sex detector studies. Take them and love them.

And buy blue sparkles. Boys will wear whatever you tell them to for the first 12 months, so go wild.

Kristin July 30, 2010 at 11:04 am

I have been reading this blog for a long time and never commented before, but I know what you mean about no hermy baby so I vote PENIS.

Lisa July 30, 2010 at 11:05 am

So, I am guessing girl becuase I have four friends who have had children in the last year. One turned out to be a girl, three are boys. Your “symptoms” point to girl baby 100%. Serious scientifical thinking here.

This is super cool becuase girl baby clothes are way cuter than boy baby clothes. Can’t wait to hear!

PeaceLoveTerri July 30, 2010 at 11:06 am

I’m voting Frank & Beans. ;)

Erin July 30, 2010 at 11:08 am

I have no fucking clue. I didn’t find out the gender of my baby until his birthday. EVERYBODY said it was girl. I was very high and WIDE. I also KNEW it was a girl. Big surprise when he popped out and my husband said It’s a BOY! Blew my effing mind.

luz July 30, 2010 at 11:08 am

Vagina.

And this is why:
A. I’m psychic too
B. I said boy from the very beginning
C. My morning sickness was also minimal and I also protruded

I was so positive that She was a He, that when the ultrasound tech said GIRL, my first reaction was to tell her to shut up, and then I told her to check again. She did, and then the baby got into a squat position and it was literally clear as day. It made DH nervous that she was so willing to expose herself from so early on.

melissa July 30, 2010 at 11:11 am

I’m going to have to guess that Plankton is a Danny Tanner. {Strangest comment I’ve ever left. Probably.}

Can’t wait to hear!!!

Jenny July 30, 2010 at 11:15 am

Number 1: Get that Clarisonic face brush from Sephora. it’s amazing like whoa.

Number 2: I bet you have a baby Danny Tanner. BUT I’m wishing for a girl for you.

Number 3: Aww!! I’d love to send you some baby stuff. Perhaps a sparkly, sequin cardigan she (or he) can wear on the slopes!!! (yes, I again referenced the Kelly Clakrson video. Damn I love that)

Number 4: You seem to share my sense of humor, so I’m sharing this with you. This is from a news broadcast in Alabama. I’m from Alabama, which I’m ashamed to admit after seeing this video, but GD this is funny. The brother. Not rape.

watch here: (It starts getting good around 1:00)

Gini July 30, 2010 at 11:16 am

WIENERFACE! Well, not face. But definitely wiener.

Sarah VL July 30, 2010 at 11:26 am

I feel like Planky’s going to have a penis, but I want him to be a girl!! Either way, your baby is going to be the most incredible child born to this earth, I can tell already.

Also, a little bit late but i LOVED the podcast yesterday!!! The whole time I was secretly wishing the host would stop talking and you could just talk for the whole hour. Seriously, can you just do your own little podcast for us? We can send in questions or topics and you could share your magic sparkleness with all of us. My husband came home at the end of it and said “what are you listening to?!” and i replied “SHUT UP! STOP MAKING NOISE! MODG IS TALKING RIGHT NOW!” –Devotion.

Sarah VL July 30, 2010 at 11:28 am

and super yes to the PO box!!!

Becky Mochaface July 30, 2010 at 11:29 am

PENIS!

Renee July 30, 2010 at 11:42 am

You just described my pregnancy with my daughter, so I’m going with VAG!
Plus, psychics and the Asian calendar combined with the Ring test???? Please…it’s for sure!

AHof July 30, 2010 at 12:05 pm

I’m calling a GIANT B baby boy with a weenie. Boy.

And, open a PO Box, you’ll have tons of shit to write about on here that your fans will send you. I’m sure there will be very useful presents and some creepy. Either way, PRESENTS!!!

JaimeCooper July 30, 2010 at 12:06 pm

Ha! This is the first day this week that my work web filter didn’t block your blog due to its “pornographic content” LOL!! And its the day you are talking about baby genitals. Clearly this filter is a pedo pervert.

Anywho, I say its a boy, and btw you look freaking amazing!!! Get the hell out with your toned arms, I hate you!! ;)

JAS July 30, 2010 at 12:10 pm

BOY!!!!!

Allison July 30, 2010 at 12:13 pm

Sorry to disappoint but me thinks mama’s gut is always right – there’s a hotdog in there…next question: to circumcise or not to circumcise said hotdog?!

Tricia July 30, 2010 at 12:20 pm

Penis.

The gut instinct outweighs all.

AmyBlam July 30, 2010 at 12:25 pm

Sadly, I think you are going to have a penis. And yes, they will pee on you.
I had a girl and I carried super high, gained 50 pounds all in my tummy. From the back you couldn’t tell I was pregnant. I couldn’t drive. It was cute.
BUT I did have heartburn and NO nausea-until the last three months. I had never had heartburn again and actually want to the doctor convinced I was having a heart attack.

Brianne July 30, 2010 at 12:33 pm

Fuck Team Hairy Boy and Sparkly Vamp Boy, I’m TEAM MODG PENIS! ALL THE WAY! It’s SO a boy. I know things like this, and I know for shiz it’s got male genitalia. As much as I Re-He-EALLY want to send you super cute awesomeness for your little MODG man, I worry for you about those creepy stalkers people. Especially since I just watched “I’d Kill For a Baby”. I don’t want some crazed woman to try and steal your little baby Danny Tanner directly from your womb, just because they’re so fat and gross that no one will knock them up.

BTW My confession is I NOW SHIT. My friends don’t even pee on sticks, they just ask me if they’re preggers and I’m like 96% right, most of the time. Same goes with the boy/girl thing. I tell them what they’re having WAY before they go for their U/S. It’s a gift.

Meli July 30, 2010 at 12:36 pm

DICK!!! I mean, penis. Oops. That was some reading….wow. If that sh*t happens…wow. Just wow. That is pretty specific…

Kelly July 30, 2010 at 12:50 pm

Little MODG is sporting tommy and the twins. Boy all the way! I have 3 boys I carried all 3 out front and super low. Go with your gut!!

SG July 30, 2010 at 12:50 pm

Well considering B’s family and considering he is the one shooting at goal, I am going with BOY! Come on BFD, Jr!

Jenelle July 30, 2010 at 12:52 pm

^ LOL at Meli. ^

I vote penis!! Maybe just because I’m fond of boys and want a boy *first* myself. Either way though, I know you and B will b super excited and I’m happy for you & your Monday appt. Just worried about myself because all this baby talk is making me want to move up me & the hub’s baby-making date (not til next year)!

TEAM PENIS!!!!!! (Nice Brianne!) :-D

Lil' Woman July 30, 2010 at 12:55 pm

I’m voting PENIS,PENIS, PENIS!!! <—I feel like I have Tourette's typing that

And I would totally send you shit…set up a box girl!

Norma July 30, 2010 at 12:57 pm

Vajayjay!!! I’m Mexican and the ring test is so obviously scientific to us…so duh, believe it, we’ve been doing it for yeeeaaarrrssss with 50% success rate ;)

p.s. totally open a box, free shit for you and planky?? no brainer.

p.p.s or is it p.s.s??? anywho, finally heard the podcast, loved it! i say MOD (one word) and G (the letter)…but, i’ll start using your old lady name for the blog =)

Karen July 30, 2010 at 1:17 pm

I have to say boy as well! You can get him a mini dustbuster just like Danny Tanner!

Sunny July 30, 2010 at 1:55 pm

Ok, so here’s my science, gut vote…. i’m torn. I say girl because while you say ur carrying low from the looks of the pics you look to be much higher than I would consider low…. I also say boy because it feels like it in my gut when you talk about planky… i also say boy because your original heartbeat was very slow which is a boy…. however ur newest heartbeat is fast so i say girl again….. So lets tally that…. Boy – 2 Girl – 2… hmmm i’m tied also! I will give gut feelings 2 points though cause psychic powers are stronger than real science crap anyways! So now its Boy – 3 Girl – 2! Planky is a boy i think! :-) Little Planky B!

Marisela July 30, 2010 at 2:23 pm

BOY!

Meagan@Megs7827 July 30, 2010 at 2:23 pm

So according to friends and family birthys the China people are wrong sometimes and the ring is never wrong. So I say she will have a sparkle hearts vag and bubbies (some day). I’m way too cheap and lazy to send you stuff but comment love an emails.

Courtney July 30, 2010 at 2:24 pm

The Asian and Bethenny can’t be wrong! GIRL!!!

RMarie July 30, 2010 at 2:33 pm

Ok, so I say it’s a girl! You are having a totally different pregnancy than I did with my two boys. So there’s that. And BTW, I listened to your podcast yesterday and thought it was so cute! You have a girl voice but not a LITTLE girl voice. You’re right, the bonus is that you don’t sound like a man. P.O. Box situation: Yeah, I think you should open one. You might get some really weird shit from people, but you can always count on getting some really adorable stuff too. BONUS!!

Confession: Whilst listening to your podcast, you were going through confessions from last Friday and my heart literally stopped when you said there was this one that was BEYOND anything you’d heard before. I knew it would be mine. But it wasn’t. It was some chick that had written pretty much EXACTLY the same situation that I had written too, just with more graphic content. I mean, at least I used gloves. LOL! So I was 50/50 glad that you didn’t read mine, but then 50/50 sads that you didn’t because it was the same anyway. It would have been internet recognition! And really, what else is there? :)

Ashleigh July 30, 2010 at 2:41 pm

I love my little girl so much that I want you to have a girl! When I was pregnant I was low and narrow (until the end, I gained a total of 65lbs.), my skin looked good, and I didn’t really have any stomach issues until after I had the stomach flu (not fun while you’re pregnant, don’t try it).
Your podcast was awesome and Iove the idea of you doing one all on your own. We can just ask you questions via facebook.
GET A P.O. BOX, GET A P.O. BOX, GET A P.O. BOX, GET A P.O. BOX!!!!!
Confession: If I lived closer to you I would stalk you. Then one day I would “bump into you” and we would be best friends from then on. Until you found my photo collage of pictures I took of you from far away from way before we even “met” and then you would get a restraining order that I would ignore because you need me.

Ashleigh July 30, 2010 at 2:45 pm

Also, my sister had a boy and she threw up every time she ate for seven months. And RMarie is right you don’t have a little girl voice.

Veronica July 30, 2010 at 2:55 pm

Well, now that I hear about the Chinese calendar, my vote is for VAGINA, big time. I used the Chinese calendar and it was RIGHT and very exciting. Plus, that “how you carry” crap is total BS. It all has to do with your body proportions and your frame size blah blah blah.

I cried like every single day for the first twenty weeks and I am having a girl. People were adamant that all the crying is related to girl pregnancies.

I can’t wait to hear the results!!!!

Kate July 30, 2010 at 3:36 pm

I am usually able to guess the baby’s sex with like Stevie Nicks-witchcraft level magicks. However, I’ve never seen you in person so I am so torn…On the one hand I believe the Chinese baby gender chart (asian, natch) for a girl, but working at a baby store made me believe all the physical clues for a boy. Either one will be PERFECT, the best would be twin girls so one could sing “we are sisters” to the other, like crazy Danielle from RHONJ’s daughters.

Annie S. July 30, 2010 at 4:04 pm

I think its a boy……..but what do I know?!!? Cant wait to find out!!

MommyLisa July 30, 2010 at 4:16 pm

My vote is Penis – so he can be hot like B grow up and marry BooBoo. p.s. the RING thing you have to use your wedding ring. p.p.s. If you are craving sweets it is a girl – if salty it is a boy. The super-important parenting magazine I read said so…

MommyLisa July 30, 2010 at 4:19 pm

Another reason to vote penis is that I just tried that Chinese gender predictor – it said BOY for how old and when BooBoo was conceived #FAIL

Kim July 30, 2010 at 4:19 pm

PENIS!

Stephanie July 30, 2010 at 4:36 pm

Danny Tanner all the double hearts way!

nicole July 30, 2010 at 4:53 pm

definitely boy!!!.. and i hope you name him Quameer..

Mrs. Priss July 30, 2010 at 6:09 pm

penis! never thought I’d yell-type that.

Eunice July 30, 2010 at 6:09 pm

Well I originally said GIRL, but if you’re gut feeling is telling you BOY, plus with you being psychic and everything, then BOY it is. Maybe you can still call him Suri? Suri James?

Yes on the P.O. Box.

hotpants July 30, 2010 at 7:27 pm

PENIS!

You look like you’re carrying a boy. If your gut says boy, it’s a boy. I knew with both of mine.

Rachel July 30, 2010 at 7:54 pm

Well, my gut says girl, but the fact that yours gut says boy is throwing me off. I’m still thinking girl though. Yes, please set up a box so we can send you stuff.

Lindsay July 30, 2010 at 8:09 pm

Definitely a penis! Trust your gut :)

chickensconsigliere July 30, 2010 at 8:17 pm

MODG-I can only speak for myself, but I had two girls and was sick as could be. Two boys and minimal morning sickness. We did the string/ringy test, too, just the third time around (after two girls) and it said boy, and it was right. The psychic I went to after two girls said IF you have another baby, it will be a boy. Then we had two. Boys. So, I don’t know. But if you are psychic, I’m voting boy. I’m logical like that.

Andrea July 30, 2010 at 9:28 pm

I think you have a penis inside of you, but I think that because 1) it seems like everyone is having boys, and 2) plankton seems like a boy name, so thats what I think of.

also….BOX…….why would you not want free shit? I mean…..some of it might end up being lame, but the odds are good. it would be like getting birthday surprises EVERY DAY.

and….all famous people have fan clubs and P.O boxes.

Melissa July 30, 2010 at 10:27 pm

BOY BOY BOY.

Not three boys, but just I triple think it’s a boy.

jimaie.marie July 31, 2010 at 12:11 am

I vote PENIS!

And I think you should open a box b/c I really want to see the stuff people send you….can you display it on your toilet when you show us?

Emma July 31, 2010 at 5:54 am

As much as I’d love for there to be a mini sparkley MODG running around, I’m going with penis.

& I know I live in the UK and all but I’d totally send you something for Plankton. :)

Janine July 31, 2010 at 9:58 am

Please have a girl!

And please get a box so I can send you all the super cute baby things I keep seeing lately but have no need to buy…

byoung35 July 31, 2010 at 12:19 pm

Penis lol. I don’t know why but your belly is screaming “waggy” lol.

Michelle July 31, 2010 at 12:31 pm

The podcast was great. I vote boy (I think the gut feeling may be the best predictor)…well, that and the magic pee crystals.
Forget Sephora…I know this is an old lady site, but go to QVC. You can get the Clarisonic with the body brush for 30 more bucks….and it comes with more brushes, so you’re really saving $…plus you get the body brush too!

Chicken Nugget Mama July 31, 2010 at 12:38 pm

I’ve gotta go with girl. Why? No particular reason except that the world needs more strong, funny, independent, ballsy women, and that’s definitely the kind of girl you’d raise. So…VAGINA!

Sara July 31, 2010 at 6:50 pm

My chinese calendar was right. I’m just saying. Asians are way smart. They know you’re having a girl.

Kaulani July 31, 2010 at 7:05 pm

I say peeeener. (:

Mandy July 31, 2010 at 9:08 pm

I originally thought GIRL (I hold great trust in the Chinese calendar thingy-me-jig) but then for some reason last night I thought I had voted BOY (when I hadn’t even voted at all).

So now I say BOY.

Julie Cook August 1, 2010 at 2:13 pm

I’m going with the Chinese people who say it’s a GIRL!

But, you really should do the pencil test to know for sure: http://pencilpregnancytest.com/

Tami August 1, 2010 at 2:47 pm

I’m saying penis, based soley on your belly shape and lack of morning sickness. I wish you would have told us the baby’s heart rate because then I could have told you with 100% accuracy.

Sarah RDH August 1, 2010 at 5:57 pm

PENIS. Your gut is always right. Right?

Rachel August 1, 2010 at 10:02 pm

GIRL! Everyone told me that I was going to have a boy because of the way I was carrying, my kin, blah blah blah….
I even had a dream I was having a boy because everyone had convinced me I must be.
Well, I had a girl.

Heather August 2, 2010 at 12:32 am

i’m TOTALLY for team Penis here! based completely on the GUT test. I knew from day one my lil one was going to be a boy, did all the old wives tale things, chinese calendar EVERYTHING said it was a girl so my husband was preparing himself for a little princess…..but nope Mama is ALWAYS right girl! TEAM PENIS!!

Karena August 2, 2010 at 7:22 pm

First of all, you look AMAZING. Seriously, amazing. Secondly, you are having a Danny Tanner. Definitely penis in your belly.

Mrs. Newlywed Giggles August 2, 2010 at 8:01 pm

Penis!!!

Alex August 17, 2011 at 3:30 pm

You were so lucky! It’s totally true that girls take away your “pretty”. You know, because I was so incredibly drop dead gorgeous before…

Anyways. I had all the symptoms you DIDN’T have. Ie: Heartburn to the point where I slept straight up and ate about a container of Tums a day, I should have had a wide load sign tattoed to my ass, my face broke out, I accumulated like 74 chins, and would chuck my boyfriend out of the way (pun intended) to puke in the morning. and at night. and all the time. and I carried super high. to the point where everywhere I was in public random people were like OMG you’re totally having a girl!